Holiday Inn Express Broken Arrow
Homewood Suites Tulsa - South(Broken Arrow)(Great Value!)
$80
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Broken Arrow(Broken Arrow)(Great Value!)
$85
Econo Lodge(Broken Arrow)
$48
  • Breakfast included
Super 8 Tulsa OK(Broken Arrow)
$48
$70
$66
$89
$94
Best Western Kenosha Inn(Broken Arrow)(Great Value!)
$65
$99
Travelocity
All reviewsindoor poolambassador suitelos cabosworkout roombass profree breakfasthave stayed here several timesnice hotelshort drivebusiness triprefrigerator and microwavethe breakfast areastaff was friendlywould definitely stay here againking bedhot itemsunder construction
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 26, 2008

Our family recently stayed at this Holiday Inn Express our first night of a Spring Break road trip from KS to the East Coast. This Tulsa suburban hotel still appears extremely clean and new. The location is near the Muskogee Turnpike Hwy 165 that connects with I-40 to Fort Smith, AR. We did not notice noise from any source while staying at this facility. When leaving, attention should be paid to efficiently access Hwy 165 southeast to Fort Smith. From the hotel, proceed south across the overpass and continue a couple of blocks to the convenience store on the SE corner for gasoline and then travel east to the entance to the highway. Although it is a unusually circuitous route, it is clearly marked and safe. The area surrounding the hotel is currently developing with many upscale businesses present and more under construction. We visited the nearby Bass Pro Shops and enjoyed a casual meal at their Islamarado Restaurant. The service, food, and conditions of the restaurant were fine for our family. There is a nearby Steak and Shake which we understood from another vacationer cooks the food to order so don't expect quick carry out. Other restaurants are also in the vicinity. The hotel itself was spacious, very clean, the staff was helpful and attentive. The beds are excellent and a microwave and mini fridge are attractively designed.The indoor swimming pool was probably the highlight for our family and we managed to squeeze in some time to enjoy the pool all to ourselves. Our brief stay did not afford us the opportunity to enjoy the outdoor miniature golf course, laundry facilities or business center. The complimentary breakfast was fine with the usual hot and cold items and of course the signature cinnamon rolls. I was easily able to acquire ingredient information from the staff to assure my food allergic child could safely eat the breakfast. There are many items available that are tree nut and peanut free. We paid $115 for two queens plus the usual assorted taxes. Security was not an issue at this hotel or in this neighborhood and I would not hesitate to recommend or return. I can't imagine a better choice for a stay in this area of the state.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank KansasMamabear
Reviewed March 18, 2008

This was a very nice hotel and especially clean. We booked the kids suite which gave us parents a measure of privacy from the kids, but the "kid's room" still is open so young kids can be watched easily. Refrigerator and microwave made the stay very convenient. The kid's suite is above, but right next to the open lobby, so there was a little noise at time, but there were no loud parties or shouting even though it was a weekend. Very family friendly. Highly recommend Los Cabos restaurant near the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank telockwood
Reviewed March 14, 2008

My wife and I stayed at the HI Express Broken Arrow, as part of a wedding party, during the weekend of March 7-9, 2008. This was my first stay at a Holiday Inn property of any kind in 10 years, so I wasn't sure what to expect. All in all, I was impressed. The property was immaculate and very well-maintained. The furnishings were top-notch, rooms were large and quiet, and the staff was attentive and friendly. My only complaint is that the breakfast bar left a little to be desired--choices were limited, they had run out of a lot of items, and the "hot" foods did not taste fresh. Other than that though, our stay was perfect, and we would definitely stay here (or another Holiday Inn location) again.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank LoneStarRooster
Reviewed May 6, 2007

After traveling 16 hours from Michigan to Oklahoma I have to say that I was quite tired. Wasn't so sure about coming to a Holiday Inn, since I had a bad experience with them before. But I must say that this new Hoilday Inn Express was absolutely wonderful. The hotel is new and whoever was in charge of decorating it did a wonderful job. I had the best night's sleep that I have ever had in a long time. The mattresses were extremely comfortable. I just can't say enough nice things about this hotel and their staff, who were very friendly and helpful. If you ever have to come to the Tulsa area then I would definately recommend this hotel. Believe me, you will not regret staying here.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled with family
2  Thank RYancy8062
Reviewed March 29, 2007

After a terrible week of travel in Oklahoma, my husband and I were pleasently surprised by this Holiday Inn Express.The hotel is new and very clean, beautifully decorated, large rooms and wonderful beds and pillows. We especially loved the duvet that was on the bed, they did not have the usual worn bedspreads we have seen in most hotels.. Best nights sleep we had had in a long time. The breakfast was very good, be sure to try the delicious cinnamon buns. Although maid service came later in the day (some days after 6:00 PM) all in all it was a great stay. If you are in or around the Tulsa Ok. area, Please try this great hotel.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank CarolinaTravelerGal