“Excellent Property”

Holiday Inn Express Broken Arrow
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Broken Arrow
Reviewed May 8, 2012

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express during a recent stay in Broken Arrow. I was very impressed with the cleanliness of my room and the willingness of the staff to help with whatever was needed. Everything from the smell of the lobby to the smiling faces behind the front desk were all superb. There was even fresh popcorn in the evening for a snack. My room was comfortable, clean and quiet. This will be a property that I definitely stay at again. Thank you for the Hospitality!

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Broken Arrow

Reviewed May 2, 2012

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express last Wed and Thur during an HR Conference. What a wonderful stay!! My room was exceptionally clean, bed super comfortable and it was spacious- I had a chair and ottoman that I enjoyed sitting in very much. I love the aroma when you first walk in, I'm not sure exactly what it is but it is very pleasant and relaxing. I enjoyed the popcorn and flavored water in the lobby-what a great way to say "welcome".The entire staff was friendly and from check-in to check-out I felt at home. Thank you for a Very Wonderful Stay!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
GMTULBA, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Broken Arrow, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2012

Thank you for taking time to offer positive feedback about our property and team members. We are very fortunate to have a dedicated staff filled with true professionals and everyone is proud of the property. I will be certain to pass this along to our team and we hope to see you again should your travels bring you to NE Oklahoma

Reviewed April 25, 2012

My wife and I had a great time at the hotel. It has far more amenities than I was expecting. You usually expect the pool, workout room and business area but the game room and miniature golf were both very novel amenities. I've traveled and stayed at many hotels across the US and overseas and can say that the continental breakfast was the best one I've ever had at any hotel period. The staff was also extremely friendly and attentive and the the decor of the place was above board for any Holiday Inn Express I've stayed in.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank D L
Reviewed April 9, 2012

My family and I stayed the Saturday night of Easter weekend. We had a FABULOUS time! The hot tub and pool were a big hit as well as the game room! The staff were extremely friendly. We were greeted coming and going through the lobby as if we stayed there all the time. The breakfast buffet offered the best hotel scrambled eggs I have had and plenty of options for everyone. My husband couldn't believe we were at a Holiday Inn Express...It was that nice. Walking around inside makes you feel like you are at a big fancy 4 star hotel...Thank You to all the staff for being so wonderful!

Room Tip: the suite we had, had a room of bunk beds for the kids with their own tv! They were in heaven!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Micheal L
Reviewed April 3, 2012

This is our third stay at this hotel and again we were not disappointed. It appeared as though the hotel was full or almost full but the staff was friendly and eager to please. The bed was comfortable and the rooms were exceptionally clean. The breakfast area was well stocked and maintained. We will be back again in November! Keep up the good work!

Room Tip: We have stayed on all three floors and on both sides of the building and were pleased with all rooms...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
GMTULBA, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Broken Arrow, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2012

Thank you for allowing us the chance to earn your repeat business and we appreciate the kind words. We will share this feedback with our team and look forward to seeing you again in November.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

My family gathered at the hotel for a weekend and used the lobby and meeting rooms as gathering spots. We had approximately 25 guests at the hotel and other family members and friends who were not staying at the HOliday Inn join us as well. Our group served catered dinners (provided by outside vendors) in the conference room and were met with terrific service by management and staff.

The staff ensured that we had everything that we needed, from emptying trash, providing extra ice, and checking on access to the rooms. Management went out of their way to be hospitable. I have seen large gatherings and groups be merely tolerated by the staff at comperable hotels. The level of service we received was that which you would expect at a 4 or 5 star hotel.

The accomodations and amentities were as expected for this price point, although the mini-golf course was a nice feature.

Big thanks to the folks at the Holiday Inn Express for hosting our family with a big smile.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Evan H

It was our pleasure to serve as your host hotel and we thank you for allowing us the opportunity to do so. Everyone in your group was very kind and our team enjoyed meeting everyone and getting to know your family during a very difficult period for you.

We appreciate the kind words and I will be sure to pass them along to all of our staff members. Once again, thank you for staying with us and it was our pleasure to serve you.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

HORRIBLE experience my family and I had at the Holiday Inn in Broken Arrow OK (Bass Pro location). The staff was rude, the hotel dirty, the pool closed due to some kid vomiting all over the pool area (which I had to report, by the way). The facilities are not maintained, or checked, or cleaned. We will NEVER stay at this location again. The 3rd floor reeked of cigarette smoke, although I reported this 3 or 4 times and this is a tobaco free facility, nothing was done. The mattresses on the bunk beds in the kid suite were so soaked with urine, and what is probably feces material, that my kids refused to even lay in the bed. We packed up and left that hotel. The health department needs to come in and at least check the mattresses. It was filthy and disgusting. The noise of kids jumping off of what had to have been their bunk beds late into the night prevented anyone from getting rest. It was a miserable experience, just from the few hours we had the displeasure of visiting that hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank DKeys03
GMTULBA, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Broken Arrow, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2012

We take appropriate action in every case when a guest offers feedback, both positive and negative, and this particular case is one in which an angry guest is going out of their way to harm our reputation out of spite. I will not go point by point and respond to each of the exaggerated claims (or outright falsehoods) listed above but ask that readers take the time to scan our other guest reviews on Trip Advisor to get an accurate picture of the hotel and it's dedicated staff. We have a five and a half year track record of positive feedback and gracious guest comments that speak for themselves and show the dedication we have to guest satisfaction, cleanliness, and attention to detail.

We apologize for having to close the pool due to a guest related incident and understand that this caused your children to become angry but it is irresponsible to let that frustraion become malicious and try to harm the reputation of an award winning hotel.