“We Were Underwelmed”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“We Were Underwelmed”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

My wife and I tried Red Robin as I wanted a good burger and she needed a gluten-free option. The service was fairly quick and we received our food quicker than what I anticipated. My burger was overcooked versus what I ordered. I didn't feel that I received the value that I would receive at most other places that serve gourmet hamburgers. One thing that I didn't like was the small TVs - I couldn't tell who was playing football from my table. Also, there was a creepy carousel horse above our table that looked posed to attack at any moment (see picture).

• Visited November 2012

Bixby, Oklahoma
“Pricey for what you get”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

The hamburgers are very good but they, in my opinion, are overpriced. The atmosphere is OK. If I were to choose a place to eat burgers it would not be on the top of my list.

Visited November 2012
Oklahoma
“love their burgers”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

The atmosphere is relaxed, and the food is good and generally the wait is not too bad. You can really get most anything you want.

Visited September 2012
Wichita, Kansas
“Left full and satisfied”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Came in for a late lunch and were seated right away. Both service and food we ordered were very good. We will definitely be back for lunch again.

Visited October 2012
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Good burgers”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Good burgers with a good variety. A little pricy for burgers but they are worth it once in a while. Their lemonade drinks are very good as well

• Visited October 2012