“Great Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

They have the mom and Pop feel you don't get much any more. Now I still like the I*** restaurant on the road, but my wife and I find ourselves going to Jimmy's more and more.

• Visited February 2014

Dallas, TX
“Couldn't recommend the food”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Nothing special and no one in our party would return. Our waitress was very nice and efficient. Our clue should have been when another guest at our hotel said "oh it's great so much better than IHop". DO NOT get the cinnamon rolls - awful.

Visited September 2013
Springfield, Illinois
“Excellent Breakfast”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

If my eggs even jiggle, I will gag! Jimmy's Egg understands 'scrambled hard'! Thank you! And, the bacon was fabulous!

Visited July 2013
Brandon, Mississippi
“Perfect Over Medium Eggs!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Title says it all! Only place I've ever been that cooks an over medium egg that is OVER MEDIUM and the bottom isn't crispy! Has great homemade bread toast and savory bacon! I eat there every time I stay in Broken Arrow!

• Visited July 2013
“Fluffy pancakes!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

I had a table for one next to kitchen. Very clean and pancakes were light and fluffy, crispy around edges just like I like them.

• Visited July 2013