“Consistent BBQ”

Rib Crib
Ranked #174 of 242 Restaurants in Broken Arrow
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Tulsa / BA have great BBQ places, so joints have to be turnout consistent cuts to keep patrons. Rib Crib in BA is always great and the service is good too. We stopped in on Christmas Eve a couple of hours before 5pm close. They were so busy with call out orders but they were friendly, took our take out order and delivered great smoked turkey, hot links, and ribs.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Good BBQ and great service. They have a new menu with a lot of different choices so if you haven't been in awhile try it again.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

They have all you can eat Tuesday nights. I did that until I realized my waist line was expanding with my craving for their ribs. Now I TREAT myself on a not all you can eat night.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Hello there, we ate at this place, even after we had heard that they had a bug problem. You never know if rumors are true or not. I was nine months pregnant and after eating we noticed a frozen roach in my husbands ice. The manager rushed us out of the place after telling us to tip our waitress and he comped our food. I would never eat here again.

1  Thank kenkate
Reviewed December 20, 2011

We LOVE bbq. And the Rib Crib is good. Mostly I like their sauce. But I give this restraunt kudos for handling an inquiry on the ribs from us. We ordered baby backs, they were dry and over cooked. We wanted to know if it was the norm, so we would know if we wanted to try there again. The manager came over, he visited with us about it. He mentioned that the St. Louis ribs were probably more what were looking for and brought out a few for us to try. We weren't looking for a free meal, and we didn't get it. But we did get great resolution when we took our concern to management.