“Very Bland Food”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Very Bland Food”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

My wife and I ate at this Applebee's and we were thoroughly disappointed by the blandness of the food. Even the tea was weak. I ordered the Black on Bleu burger with French fries - I think they were run through a machine that sucks out flavor before being served to me. My wife had the 7 oz sirloin with mashed potatoes and broccoli. She commented about how bland the food was, as well. We ate about 4 PM on a Saturday (just before Christmas) and the place had few patrons. There was plenty of time to get our food right.

The WiFi didn't work, either, despite advertising the free WiFi on the door as we entered. The only bright spot was the service by the waitress. Applebee's shouldn't hire cooks that had their previous job as a cook at a nursing home. I can see why there wasn't very many people eating at this Applebee's. I do not plan to return.

• Visited December 2012