“Great service and off-the-chart BBQ!”
Review of Smokie's BBQ

Smokie's BBQ
Ranked #2 of 235 Restaurants in Broken Arrow
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Once again, the reviewers on Trip Advisor were spot on! Wanted BBQ in Broken Arrow area and found this one. Our waitress made us feel welcome right away, with her friendly manner and menu recommendations. My partner ordered their 3-meat dish with sides of beans and cole slaw. The slaw was a bit soupy, but good. They offer an atomic slaw that I will try next visit. The beans were spicy, but not too hot to enjoy. The ribs were nice and pink (showed the artistry of smoking) and so lean. The pork was lean and especially good with a bit of their sauce added to it. The chicken...well, I ordered a chicken BLT sandwich and it was probably the best chicken I have ever eaten. It had a nice smoked flavor and was still nice and moist...just great! They also smoke their own bacon. Did I forget that their delicious onion rings are not greasy and are served with homemade chipotle dipping sauce? Smokie's is about 20 minutes from us, but it is well worth the drive!

2  Thank Judi D
There are newer reviews for Smokie's BBQ

Reviewed February 15, 2014

We moved to Forest Ridge area of Broken Arrow and this place has become a family favorite. The atmosphere, is great. Service is very good. Management (I believe they are the owners) and wait staff seem pleased to serve. I really like the way they thin slice or shave the brisket. It has a very good flavor and they have at least 5 choices of sauce to top it off. I often drop in for the lunch special which they call a small sandwich, side, and a drink. It is a great value, but that sandwich is not small at all. It will fill you up! My wife loves the pulled pork and it is thin sliced or shaved also. Same great flavor. Lunch time is busy and many working people fill up the joint on a regular basis. I sometimes order carry out and service is always prompt and I have not been disappointed. They offer some gluten free choices which is great for those needing this choice. Very glad this place is close to home. Give it a try and you'll be back!

3  Thank Alan K
Reviewed February 11, 2014

This place is amazing! It is unassuming when you drive up on it, but the reviews aren't wrong. I got the combo plate of ribs, sliced brisket, and sausage with beans and slaw. I have never had ribs so good, the brisket was thinly sliced and had a heavy smoke ring. The sausage was also very good. I have no complaints. When paying I think I talked to the owners and they were very nice. Wish I lived nearby to make it a regular.

3  Thank kugoose
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I saw the other reviews and got to thinking that maybe my experience at Smokies was a freak accident. I will try it again and see. Our order was take out but the ribs were as tough as I ever had. The sow must have walked to the butcher. The rest of the meal was OK.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Sandwiches are piled high. No skimping on the meat at this place. Very nice smoke ring and meat is not fatty.

3  Thank eats2much54