“Good BBQ good value”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Norman, Oklahoma
“Good BBQ good value”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

This little place has seen many eating choices in the past. Let's hope this one can stick around long enough to create a loyal clientele that will help it survive this down economy. The BBQ is good and prices are moderate. As with any BBQ customers have varying opinions on what they like. I am not too picky, but I know what I like and this is one I like. You be the judge, just give it a try. They offer MIO sauces [that's Made in Oklahoma] that are excellent and offer various taste, sweet/hot/smokey etc.. The only negative for many is location. It is out east (near my residence) but could be quite a drive from Mid-Town or the West/South/North-siders. When You're in Broken Arrow looking for something other than a chain, check it out. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited December 2012
4 Thank John L

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States
“Great!”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

People and food were great - very hospitable enviroment. I want to try to BBQ bologna next time, it was so good they ran out when I came! My family will definetly be back! Thanks!

• Visited October 2012