“The bugs come out at night......”

Canterbury Inn and Suites
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Broken Arrow
Canterbury Inn and Suites
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Broken Arrow
Atlanta, Georgia
“The bugs come out at night......”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I read the other traveler’s review but decided to give this place a chance anyway. Upon first inspection….the room had new carpet and a fresh coat of paint. I specifically pulled the comforter back to inspect the sheets…..everything checked out ok (which is why I gave two stars). I turned the light out to watch a movie on my laptop…felt something crawling…..BUGS! I saw at least six or seven. I immediately called the front desk….demanded a full refund….which she willingly gave. I told the owner that I would be writing this review as well as contacting the city inspector. This is not a coincidence….from two different travelers…three months apart. DON’T STAY HERE!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank CSG0228

Families
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We stopped here because it was the first hotel we saw and a storm was coming. At first I thought it was just a modest room. Then I turned on all the lights. They keep it dark for a reason! It was torn up and dirty. Not just dirty, FILTHY! Everything was beyond disgusting.

The furniture look like it was pulled from a dump. I don't mind that every single thing was broken. I do mind that there wasn't a clean spot in the entire room. I pulled back the covers to find holes in the sheets and bugs in the bed.

I lost that money, but I took my family to clean place for just $10 more than what I payed here. It was worth dragging them back out in the rain.

• Stayed May 2013