“Great Ice Cream”

Blue Bell Ice Creamery
Ranked #1 of 1 Tours in Broken Arrow
Reviewed July 7, 2014

It was very reasonable besides being interesting. Our tour guide was very nice. You could pick your flavor of ice cream and buy an extra dip for .50. There were two books which you could look at about Tulsa and Broken Arrow while waiting which were interesting

Date of experience: July 2014
1  Thank Arlene C

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I have taken the tour with my kids a few times (School Related). Blue Bell is truly the best icecream, next to home-made. My kids truly love watching the workers package and box the product as well as sample at the end. It is a major highlight for them.

The staff here is top notch and very polite to the kids. Given this is an actual business, the open attitude is very much appreciated.

Date of experience: May 2014
Reviewed March 22, 2014

This was a great stop for our family - my parents, my sis-in-law, and our kids (ranging from 2yrs-10yrs). The tour is less than an hour, very informative, and kid-friendly. There's not a lot of walking and strollers are welcome. Of course, we really enjoyed the ice cream at the end!!!

Date of experience: March 2014
1  Thank 918mommy2
Reviewed November 25, 2013

It has been a few years since I toured the Blu Bell facility but it was very interesting and informative. I think I got more out of the tour than my kids did! And - we got to eat ice cream afterward. Very worthwhile.

Date of experience: December 2012