Review Highlights
Fun tour

Had a nice tour of the facilities, people are wonderfully friendly and you learn about the whole... read more

Reviewed February 8, 2016
johnwcun
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
via mobile
Baby, COME back!

Valhalla!! Here is where it happens folks! Or at least it WAS until corporate hijinks planted... read more

Reviewed June 27, 2015
Joe C
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 7, 2013

You walk into the front building. This is where the tour begins and the country store is located. We asked the ladies in the store if we could get a tour. The website asks that you call ahead to make a reservation. We were on our way out of town and forgot to call ahead. They were super nice and turned out they had 15min. before the next tour. ($3 a person, $2 seniors and children up to 14) Our tour guide, Jill, was very informative and friendly. She says that we can take pictures of each other but ask that we don't take pictures of the production area. The factory has huge viewing windows and is very clean. After explaining the process, you are ushered into a theater were they show a short video on the history of the company. Then, the tour ends back inside the country store....where each guest gets their sample of the creamiest ice cream ever in my opinion. Jill told us that their #1 seller is Homemade Vanilla. There were eight choices for the sample. For ice cream that's been setting in a freezer for a while, it tasted like it came right out of the funnel that put it in the container. The sample is two generous scoops. Seeing the process live-in action, gave me a lot more respect for all the hard work that goes in to making the ice cream and made that sample taste that much sweeter. They have items and t-shirts for sale in the country store with their logo. There was a sign in the theater that read, "Our ice cream is so good, you'll wanna eat the carton". So true........they don't sell Blue Bell ice cream in our state. ..Sad face.

Date of experience: June 2013
7  Thank pearl101
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Blue Bells tour and guest facilities was excellent, very good for children or grandchildren, generous on their "samples" of ice cream and they have a very good tour!

Date of experience: April 2012
3  Thank Rick P
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Nice place to take the kids on a small tour of how they make the ice cream. Grandkids were so fascinated at how it all worked.

Date of experience: May 2012
3  Thank karaokeman918
Reviewed October 2, 2012

we took a group of homeschool children . it was very intresting . the kids really liked the free icecream at the end

Date of experience: November 2011
2  Thank faith h
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Took a tour of the plant with a boy scout troop several years back. It was interesting and mighty cold, even in the summer. I limit my visits to the freezer section of my local grocer now. I'm still a fan. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream. I guess it still holds true.

2  Thank TheOklahomaTraveler