Review Highlights
Fun tour

Had a nice tour of the facilities, people are wonderfully friendly and you learn about the whole... read more

Reviewed February 8, 2016
johnwcun
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
via mobile
Baby, COME back!

Valhalla!! Here is where it happens folks! Or at least it WAS until corporate hijinks planted... read more

Reviewed June 27, 2015
Joe C
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Nice place to take the kids on a small tour of how they make the ice cream. Grandkids were so fascinated at how it all worked.

Date of experience: May 2012
3  Thank karaokeman918
Reviewed October 2, 2012

we took a group of homeschool children . it was very intresting . the kids really liked the free icecream at the end

Date of experience: November 2011
2  Thank faith h
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Took a tour of the plant with a boy scout troop several years back. It was interesting and mighty cold, even in the summer. I limit my visits to the freezer section of my local grocer now. I'm still a fan. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream. I guess it still holds true.

2  Thank TheOklahomaTraveler
Reviewed July 23, 2012

This was a great factory tour. There were only a few cars in the lot when we arrived at about 10 am. The campus and grounds were very clean , clearly marked and very inviting. The walking tour through the plant lasted about 25-30 min. Our guide Zach was very knowledgable and knew the answers to any questions the guests had. At the end of the tour there was a big scoop of any kind of blue bell you wanted. Well worth a stop in Brenham.

Date of experience: July 2012
1  Thank EdnaC
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Tour is short but interesting. Free sample at the end of the tour.

Date of experience: March 2012