“Good place to meet friends for dinner and a drink.”
Review of Louie's

Louie's
Ranked #36 of 234 Restaurants in Broken Arrow
Cuisines: American
Description: louies.ehsrg.com/
Description: louies.ehsrg.com/
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Good place to meet friends for dinner and a drink.”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We go to Louie's a couple times a month to meet friends. It is a sports bar, so they always have the games playing on the many tv's.
The food is usually great. The only thing I had that I did not like, was their pizza. It was not for me, but they have really good boneless Buffalo wings. My husband loves the wraps. The pepper gouda soup is also very delicious.
My favorite drinks are the Louitini, and the Lemonada with Raspberry Chambord. Very yummy.
The service is usually pretty good.

• Visited May 2013

“Servers need training”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

We were quite shocked at our server. It took her 3 times to split a bill correctly. And each time she thought she had "fixed it" SHE pointed out what she had done wrong before we could tell her! She thought she was being cute, but we wondered if she was on drugs. Food came out fine -of course she could not remember who had ordered what. Had to go up to the bar with our glasses for water and tea refills. Counted 6 servers just standing around. It was not busy. Would go back for take out only. Management , train your people better please.

• Visited April 2013
Columbia MO
“Good service at Sports Bar”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My group ended up at Louie's as we had gone to Oklahoma Joe BBQ and they do not serve liquor. We were seated quickly and had good service even though the bar and grill was very busy. There was a trivia contest going on. Fun atmosphere and staff.

Visited December 2012
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Typical sports menu”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Decent food, always crowded and noisy when we go in. Kids love the fries and the chicken, but hate the wait that they have to get in. Need a bigger seating capacity. The menu was basic sports menu food, burgers etc.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank kenkate
Tulsa
“great food at a great price!”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I really love all of their food! They have a great sports vibe to their restaurant, with a large amount of space and TV's, as well as they have many different happy hour specials. I also believe that all or almost all of their foor is under $10.00! Thats a great price! Especially for having a large variety of food! I always get decent service when I am there, as well as, the managers always come to your table if there has been anything wrong with your service or order,

Visited August 2012