“Their tea tastes as if it make with pond water”
Review of Louie's

Louie's
Ranked #31 of 239 Restaurants in Broken Arrow
Cuisines: American
Description: Louies.ehsrg.com/
Description: Louies.ehsrg.com/
Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

I understand ba's water is poor quality so why make your tea with it. One in our had party had water ant it was awful. Why dont they serve filtered water?? The food was pretty good, better quantity then quality. Been there twice, had enough. Won't go again if it is my choice.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I love to go to Louie's for a girls lunch. It's not fast food. It's as expensive as some of the chain restaurants and we don't have to get dressed up! The food ranges from $5.99 - $9.99. It's very tasty and freshly made. I have had a bad meal there. The menu has hamburgers, quesadillas, wraps, salads and pizzas. My friend and I each ordered different wraps and then shared half of our wrap with the other. It was plenty of food! I highly recommend Louie's!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Great place to meet your friends or family. Fun, casual atmosphere with flat screen TV's to watch the latest sports and a variety of food/drink choices. They have everything from soup & salad to platters which include Grilled Chicken & Chicken Fried Steak. I'm especially fond of the chicken quesadilla! They also have one of the best margaritas in town.