“Not much to choose from”
Review of Uncle Bucks Grill

Uncle Bucks Grill
Ranked #45 of 241 Restaurants in Broken Arrow
Cuisines: American
Description: Nice family enviroment, beautiful live salt water fish tank, awesome banquet room.
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We went to this place because the restaurant in the Springfield Bass Pro is very good. There were not many items on the menu and our food was just average.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Catfish was stringy and fishy tasting and the homemade chips tasted like they were fried in the fish oil.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Husband and I went for lunch since we were there anyway. We waited at least ten minutes before our drink order was taken. We both got salads - he the Cobb, me the Quesadilla. We split a "Kettle of Chili". It took twenty minutes to get the chili, and by the time we got it, it was barely lukewarm. We got our salads quickly after that, but it was still a bit on the absurd side. Our waitress was friendly enough when she was there, but her check-ins were few and far between. I won't be going back.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

What a fantastic Bass Pro Shop, and what a beautiful restaurant by the lake !
We were served by a beautiful lady called Cindy, a genuinely friendly and very professional waitress. She kindly explained what was included with all the meals we wanted, and the food was just great.
I ate the Bison Burger meal, and it was completly fantastic. The setting for Uncle Bucks Grill is just by the lake, to the left of the shop itself. Ample parking as all Bass Pro Shops provide, but it was the interior of the restaurant that really impressed me. The bar area has a large blue fish tank behind it, the place it totally clean, very good furniture, and as I already said great food.
Highly recommended, I will eat here again as soon as I return !

If every Uncle Bucks Grill had a "Cindy", the competition would be put out of business.

Richard Kaminski.