“Great food, great service, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #8 of 230 Restaurants in Broken Arrow
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Great food, great service, great atmosphere”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have eaten at Bonefish Grill several times and I always order their trout dinner. I don't usually order fish out, but their trout dinner is stupendous. I highly recommend this eating establishment for anyone who enjoys a 'cozy' atmosphere, great food, and very friendly waiter staff.

• Visited March 2014

“Great quality!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My husband had the Kobe burger. Even though he requested and got a medium well burger, it was moist and very flavorful. The bun was warm and soft. I had the fish tacos which are the best I've ever had and they are one of my 2 go to's at Bonefish Grill. They are spicy, sweet, crunchy and soft all at the same time....yummy! We both had the restaurant chips and they were hot and crispy. Then we had the creme brûlée. Oh my....heavenly! So creamy and the perfect vanilla flavor. The service was excellent!

• Visited April 2014
Okalahoma
“Very Good Food”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My husband and I visited one time and it was great food. It is a little pricey but, worth the $$'s. Nice place for a special occasion too. Seems more sophisticated than most around town. Upscale all the way!

• Visited July 2013
Oklahoma
“Excellent!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Bonefish Grill offers FRESH fish daily. They fly it in and no, there is NO fishy taste! Excellently prepared - perfectly cooked. If you like fresh fish, you'll love Bonefish. Other items are great as well. Very creative menu, artfully prepared and presented. Service is always great. Yes, it is a tad bit pricey but well worth it - just an excellent meal, atmosphere and food. They now have brunch which is spectacular and well affordable. Never had a bad meal here.

• Visited February 2014
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“These folks know their fish”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

By far the best fish experiences I have had in the Broken Arrow area are at Bonefish Grill. The atmosphere is upscale but not pretentious. The seafood is the best you can get at a restaurant in the Tulsa / Broken Arrow area. When I want to treat my out of town guests to a night of seafood and cocktails this is our spot.

• Visited April 2013