“One of my Fav's in Tulsa for Seafood”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #8 of 230 Restaurants in Broken Arrow
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jenks, OK
“One of my Fav's in Tulsa for Seafood”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

BFG is a great place to go just to have a chill dinner or drinks and an appetizer in the bar. The staff is usually spot on and give you personal attention. Drink specials are usually great and never forget Bang Bang Shrimp special on Wednesday night. Regularly $9.5 but on Wednesday only $5....a deal! On Tuesdays they just came out with a lobsterfest type thing. We had a lobster dinner for $12.50. What a deal! Check it out!

• Visited October 2013

Oklahoma
“Best in class”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

BFG is one of our top 5 favorites in the Tulsa area. We dine there at least once a month. It's always busy but if you get reservations, there is usually not a long wait and you can ask for a booth if one is available. The manager almost always stops by the table to welcome us back and we have had only two meals there that had a flaw over the last five years. Both were corrected immediately with apologies. The service is prompt and even with a full house, it is not terribly noisy. The bar is a little more lively and they always have large groups watching sports on the tv's over the bar. The cocktails are also quite tasty.
Our recent visit was perfect, as usual. We have to get the Bang Bang shrimp! I wish I could figure out how to make this at home but I can't so we must get it at Bonefish. We ordered our favorites-- house salad, the Ahi Tuna and the pecan Parmesan rainbow trout. We have tried many other dishes and they are all excellent but these are our favorites along with the mussels, halibut, salmon, sea bass, fish and chips. We must eat every bite since fish does not keep well so we are always stuffed but happy when we leave.
There are other restaurants with very good seafood in Tulsa but this is the most consistent. I only wish it were located someplace other than 71st street in the chain restaurant strip.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Good Seafood and Specials”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I had the Bang Bang shrimp appetizer and a bowl of Corn Chowder/Crab, Lobster soup. It was a Wed. night and the shrimp appetizer was only $5. It alone would have been enough for dinner - about 7 oz of shrimp. It and the soup were excellent. My wife had the shrimp and scallops skewer which was also excellent. Only downside-the place was noisy when only half full at 6pm. By 6:30 it was full. There were other Wed. night specials on the menu, so reservations are recommended for this night and probably the weekend. Parking lot is not very large.

“Dining at it's Best!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

From the warm welcome when you step foot in the door, to the attentive waitstaff, Bonefish Grill, atmosphere is inviting.
Our food arrived quickly and perfect temperature. I had the scallops and shrimp with mango salsa and a side order of asparagus. No extra seasoning (salt or pepper was needed. The seafood was fresh and tender.
Several families with young children were there, but the place was quiet, and peaceful. I would highly recommend Bonefish Grill for your dining pleasure.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Bone Fish Grill is the Shiznit”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My wife took me to Bone Fish Grill for a drink and some Bang Bang Shrimp. I have to tell you, the Bang Bang Shrimp is awesome and if one wanted to they could make a meal from the Appetizer alone. Service was good. I even saw a guy I went to High School with who is one of the Managers.

Bottom Line. The Food is good. The Dirty Martini's are great. Ask for Three Olives when you get one. Don't make it Filthy.. Just Dirty Dirty.... It's a great Place. Roll the dice and take the plunge.. you won't regret the trip.

• Visited July 2013