“Great every time” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #8 of 230 Restaurants in Broken Arrow
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tulsa,OK
“Great every time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

My wife and I enjoy The Bonefish on Wednesdays for $5 Bang Bang Shrimp and great priced glasses of wine. Moreover, we enjoy being able to make reservations on busy Friday and Saturday nights and taking friends for excellent food and service.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Tulsa
“Great Grilled Salmon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

I love to eat at Bonefish Grill. The Grilled Salmon is wonderful and the vegetables are always fresh and cooked perfectly.

Visited April 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Still like this place, but...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

We went there for our anniversary yesterday, and it was our 4th visit. The food has always been awesome. However, this time I think the kitchen was a little heavy-handed on the butter/oil. My grilled salmon was swimming in it, the green beans were soaked. It made it all taste too salty/greasy. The salmon was also undercooked in the very center, which I did not realize until I was nearly half done eating it, so I didn't send it back.

For an upscale place, the lighting and atmosphere is awsome. However, the top 40 music blasting somehow did not fit and ruined the ambience. The service was excellent, and for a Wednesday evening the place was packed.

We will go back, but I will remember to ask how the food it prepared, and get the butter/toppings on the side.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Chicago
“Good Food, great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

We came here for a celebration for my Dad's 90th birthday and we had about 14 people of many different ages. They put two long tables together in the bar area so we could all sit together, and it worked out fine. We had two waiters taking care of us--Chase and Emily--and they could not have been nicer or more professional. They were there when we needed them, got the music turned down so some of our older guests could hear better, waited when we needed time, and were unfailingly cheerful and patient.

The food was good, better than I expected to be honest. We had a range of appetizers and entrees and everyone enjoyed what they had. I ordered the bacon wrapped scallops and the wood over roasted sea bass, and they were both very tasty, generous portions but not huge (too much) like some places. There was a good wine list with reasonably priced bottles, and the management of the restaurant came by a couple of times to check to make sure we were happy with the food and service. Obviously a well-run Bonefish, managed by savvy operators, turning out satisfied guests.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Paramaribo, Suriname
“Glutenfree!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

They knew what celiac disease is and had a glutenfree menu that really worked out. The waitress was very helpfull in explaining and recommending a suitable combination of meals and made sure I got the right plate.

• Visited April 2012