“Very nice place. I will stay there again!”
Review of Super 8 Tulsa OK

Super 8 Tulsa OK
Ranked #9 of 15 Hotels in Broken Arrow
Reviewed January 22, 2014

After reading the reviews, I was hesitant to stay here with my son. If you are looking for a 5 star hotel, this is not the place for you. If you are looking for a high quality hotel that will worth the money you have found the right place. The desk staff was extremely nice and helpful. The room is large and clean with clean carpets and linens. No odors in the room or the hallway. The area seems to be a industrial type with some food places relatively near by. Great access to the hotel from the interstate. I will definitely stay here when we travel to Tulsa next year.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
aruna_patel, General Manager at Super 8 Tulsa OK, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

Thank you for choosing our location on 51st during your recent visit to Tusa. We are very pleased that you found the hotel clean and comfortable. It was a pleasure to offer you the best guest exeperience. We look forward to your next visit. Take care

There are newer reviews for Super 8 Tulsa OK

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I was sorry to see people with bad experiences. Had never stayed in a hotel in Tulsa. The first
hotel I was in was very dirty w/thin walls and downright scarey people in the next room.

I get to this Super 8 & was so relieved to find a clean room! The smoke in the hallway was
bothersome but my room was non-smoking.

The breakfast was more than adequate. New waffle machine. Main lobby area clean.

I had to call when I got home. I had lost my iPad. The maid had turned it in & it is waiting
in the safe for my return. Mrs. Patel offered to send it to me but I was coming back to
Tulsa anyway.

For a basic, economical room it is safe and clean!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
aruna_patel, General Manager at Super 8 Tulsa OK, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Thank you for your stay at our location on 51st street in Tulsa, It was a pleasure to serve you. Your feed back is apreciated. I am pleased that you found our facility clean and comfortable. I am glad the you are in possesion of your I-Pad. We look forward to your next visit. take care and have a wonderful new year..

Reviewed December 12, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bradley S
aruna_patel, General Manager at Super 8 Tulsa OK, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

Reviewed November 17, 2013

The staff was great. The room was clean...enough. The internet was fine. The fitness center...existed. The elliptical was cheap and unusable, the bike had no resistance at any setting. The treadmill worked...mostly. It'd randomly stop every several minutes.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
aruna_patel, General Manager at Super 8 Tulsa OK, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Thank you for your recent review about your stay. I am pleased that you had a pleasant guest experience. I will share this with the staff. look forfard to your next stay

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Good value, room larger than I expected, clean, bed comfortable, quiet (I work nights), staff polite and speak English. I will stay here again. Convenient to airport and numerous shopping malls. Very early check in (7am) caused a front desk frown but was accommodated when I mentioned I had been working all night.

Room Tip: Access to 220-240 second floor rooms is a little clumsy, using a rear entrance, Minor.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
aruna_patel, General Manager at Super 8 Tulsa OK, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Thank you for choosing our location for your recent stay. I am pleased that you found the room bigger than expect with polite staff. It was a pleasure to acomodate you. We certainly look forward to you next stay.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
aruna_patel, General Manager at Super 8 Tulsa OK, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Nice place to stay, great price, very comfortable, has a pool ( kinda chilly), washer and dryer that work great, very nice staff, good location, easy to get to.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
aruna_patel, General Manager at Super 8 Tulsa OK, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Thank you for taking time to write your review. We apreciate your feedback. I am glad your stay was enjoyable. Once again thank you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Broken Arrow
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Broken Arrow
Clarion Hotel Tulsa - Broken Arrow
Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa-Woodland Hills 71st-Memorial
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tulsa - Warren Place

Been to Super 8 Tulsa OK? Share your experiences!