“Awesome place” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Broken Arrow
The Woodlands, Texas
“Awesome place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

Checked in and didn't have any problems. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was really good. The room was clean. The bed was comfy. Got as much coffee, tea and cocoa as we wanted. Will stay here over the Homewood Suites down the road.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Oreanna, Manager at Hampton Inn Tulsa / Broken Arrow, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Thank you for the review regarding your stay with us at Hampton Inn-Broken Arrow- Tulsa. I am happy to see that overall your stay with us was pleasant. I am happy to see you enjoyed our 24 hour Coffee Bar and other amenities. We are always looking to improve and I would appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and suggestions. I look forward to see you come back to see and stay with us again at Hampton Inn Broken Arrow-Tulsa.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Hampstead
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

As always, always a good stay and helpful,staff. As always I get a great nights sleep and a very comfortable bed. Very clean as always. Staff was very helpful and knowledgeable. Amenities are great, breakfast was great..I give everything 5 stars

Room Tip: Good location..10 minutes from downtown. Plenty to do in surrounding area
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for the review regarding your stay with us at Hampton Inn-Broken Arrow- Tulsa. I am happy to see that overall your stay with us was pleasant. We are always looking to improve and I would appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and suggestions. I look forward to see you come back to see and stay with us again at Hampton Inn Broken Arrow-Tulsa.
Tahlequah, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

Recently stayed at this Hampton Inn to attend a conference. Hampton Inns are always clean, with comfortable beds, good customer service and fair value. (use your Hilton points for better value) Free wi-fi, fairly fast. Location of this Hampton was convenient, and a quiet location. Would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Conway, Arkansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

I have dropped by the Hampton inn a couple times and they are always friendly and courteous. They will usually get. Mea room even if I am going to be late arrival. Room was clean and up to date including bedding and tv. Not a bad choice if you are in the area

Room Tip: All the rooms are pretty basicso there really is no favorites
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for the review regarding your stay with us at Hampton Inn-Broken Arrow- Tulsa. I am happy to see that overall your stay with us was pleasant. You are alway welcome to Hampton Inn Broken Arrow reguardless of how late it is. I would appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and suggestions. I look forward to see you come back to see and stay with us again at Hampton Inn Broken Arrow-Tulsa.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for a work trip. Typically stay at Hampton Inns and not sure why. Overpriced and average at best. Plus most of them are getting very outdated. This particular one was a one night stay, thank goodness. First room I checked into smelled exactly like a bar. Actually it smelled worse since most bars have a ventilation system. When I called the front desk, all they offered was air freshener. I tried this, but the smell was so bad that I got a headache. I called the front desk again and the only other option was to move to a handicap room. From king size bed to a double. No offer to meet me at the room, had to go all the way back to the front desk and exchange keys as if it was my fault they didn't check the room before having it occupied. Will not be staying here again. Ever.

• Stayed June 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Oreanna, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tulsa / Broken Arrow, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our hotel. We are 100% Non-Smoking Hotel since June1st, 2012. I apologize for the smell of your suite. Due to the busy week, we had sold out every night, however; I’m happy you were able to switch rooms. I’ve addressed your concerns with our staff and working to improve the guest experience based on your comments. Again, I’m truly sorry for the experience you encountered as this is not typical of our Hamptonality. As one of our valued guests at Hampton Inn, your opinion is important to us. If there is anything else we could have done better, please let us know. We are always looking to improve and I would appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and suggestions with me. I hope you come back to see us again at Hampton Inn Broken Arrow-Tulsa.
Springfield, Missouri
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012

In Tulsa for a funeral and decided to stay at the Hampton for it's location, and we are generally happy with Hampton Inn. However, this experience left me feeling very upset. Arrived late around 11:30PM, and the front door was locked, so I phoned the front counter rep. with the provided phone, and she was very short and not welcoming whatsoever even when I told her we had a reservation. I didn't think too much of that encounter and we got checked in and to our room for sleep. The next night, we again arrived late to the hotel and went past the front desk rep who greeted us (same lady as the night before) and went up to our room. I went back down for a cup of hot tea for my wife and I (provided complimentary) and as I was getting the tea, the same front desk rep came out and started questioning whether or not I was staying at the hotel. I assured her of course, "yes I'm staying here, you checked me in" and I voiced that it was probably not polite to ask your guests if they are staying at the hotel. She said I could have been from "off the street" for the free tea. At that point I was upset and said she was being extremely rude and she didn't even apologize. This encounter was enough to ruin a stay at any hotel. I didn't feel at all welcome there at any point in time and am thinking of never staying at another Hampton Inn because they obviously don't train the customer service reps properly and will not be subjected to that sort of treatment on any level.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our hotel. I apologize for the front desk staff. It not a typical that our front desk are acting this way. I’ve addressed your concerns with our staff and working to improve the guest experience based on your comments. Again, I’m truly sorry for the experience you encountered as this is not typical of our Hamptonality. I look forward to see you come back to see us again at Hampton Inn Broken Arrow-Tulsa.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2012

Our bare feet were black from unclean bathroom floor. Maids just swish a mop around and floors are not getting clean. We stayed 4 nights...bathtub was also not clean. Staff, breakfast & other services at this hotel were fine but dirty bathroom was a turn off.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Oreanna, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tulsa / Broken Arrow, responded to this review, May 30, 2012
Thank you for your honest comments on your stay May 2012. We apreciate all guests interaction to help improve your stay at the Hampton Inn Broken Arrow. Unfortunately we cannot correct the issue with the barthroom before your departure. In the future, please feel free to contract the management or the front desk for immediate assistant for such issues. Thank you for your comments on our Complimentary Hot Fresh Hampton Breakfast. We are pleased you enjoyed the breakfast selections and our friendly staff.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Broken Arrow
BEST WESTERN Kenosha Inn
#4 of 13 in Broken Arrow
Clarion Hotel Tulsa - Broken Arrow
Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa-Woodland Hills 71st-Memorial

Been to Hampton Inn Tulsa / Broken Arrow? Share your experiences!