“A must visit!”

Main Street Tavern Broken Arrow
Ranked #5 of 230 Restaurants in Broken Arrow
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located in a beautifully renovated 1904 brick building, Main Street Tavern is a classic American tavern serving upscale pub food. A full bar offers over 60 beer selections, a nice selection of wines, and several specialty cocktails. Now serving brunch every Saturday and Sunday from 10AM - 2PM. Outdoor patio seating available. Open until at least midnight and until 2AM Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Late-night food menu available. Great place to watch the game, meet your friends after work, or date-night. Private space in "The Loft" on the second floor above MST where we can cater your special event. Off-site catering available.
“A must visit!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Love this place! I would eat here everyday if I could! We love the food and the staff have always been awesome!

• Visited October 2013

“Meatloaf Sliders”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We like to patronize locally owned restaurants and this one is a real winner. Service is friendly and timely and the food is great, especially the meatloaf sliders and the sweet potato fries. We have been several times and always look forward to going back.

• Visited December 2013
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“1st time and not disappointed.”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My wife and I had dinner for the 1st time last week at the Main Street Tavern in Broken Arrow. We both had hamburgers and they were great. Saw other dishes coming out of the kitchen that looked really good. This would be a great date night place with soft lighting, a great bar with lots of beers on tap and fairly quiet. Would recommend Main Street Tavern.

• Visited February 2014
“Fries are the best part.”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

This restaraunt is pretty good. The live music was played way too loud. Couldn't really have a conversation during dinner or after because our ears were ringing. Have yet to really find something I like on the menu. The sweet potato fries are really good. But I give the main courses an average rating. Will keep trying because I like the atmosphere.

Visited December 2013
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“The Mozzarella is delish!”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

My husband and I really enjoy going to Main Street Tavern. We live on the other side of town so we don't get to go as often as we like. I have never had bad service at MST-every server has been top notch and the food is consistantly awesome. You have to try the beer-battered Mozzarella!
They have around 40 beers ON TAP and their cocktails are pretty good. The atmosphere is awesome and they have plently of seating at the main bar.

I have tried the soft pretzel, the buffalo wings, the mailt vinegar tavern chips, the mozzarella, the nachos, the artichoke dip, the sweet potato fries, the fish and chips, the chicken tender platter, the bacon and blue burger and the jalapeno cream cheese burger. The only one I didn't care for was the jalapeno cream cheese burger. But, everyone I know who has tried it, loves it. It's just me!

The only con to MST is that honestly, it's a bit pricey. My husband and I alone easily spend around $60+ on a couple of drinks and two appetizers. But having that many types of beer on tap is worth the pricey ticket...and we keep going back!

• Visited January 2014