“Pub food”

Main Street Tavern Broken Arrow
Ranked #6 of 245 Restaurants in Broken Arrow
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located in a beautifully renovated 1904 brick building in the Rose District of revamped downtown Broken Arrow. Main Street Tavern is a classic American tavern serving upscale pub food. A full bar offers over 60 beer selections, a nice selection of wines, and several specialty cocktails. Now serving brunch every Saturday and Sunday from 10AM - 2PM. Outdoor patio seating available. Open until at least midnight and until 2AM Friday and Saturday. Late-night food menu available. Great place to watch the game, meet your friends after work, or date-night. Private space in "The Loft" on the second floor above MST where we can cater your special event. Off-site catering available.
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This little restaurant is a real treat. I love the jalapeno cream cheese burger and their salads. My husband is partial to the mushroom and swiss cheese burger or the fried fish with pub fries. they have very good sweet potato fries, too. And all of the burgers are offered in a vegetarian version. We do not fully appreciate their bar because neither of us is a beer connoiseur but they have an extensive list or domestic and imported beers.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

My husband and I love this restaurant. The meatloaf is the best I've ever eaten...and the cream cheese jalapeno bacon burger is one of the tastiest burgers ever.

1  Thank TravelinQueen
Reviewed December 17, 2012

It's great to find a local neighborhood pub in downtown Broken Arrow. No need to go to the popular large chain eateries that tend to dominate middle America. Who needs menus that go on and on? This place covers the basic categories but focusses on coming out with really good quality favorites, some with a twist.

Speaking of twist, who ever heard of serving a warm pretzel as an appetizer with some queso blanco and mustard? This was my favorite surprise.

The meatloaf sliders were another surprise twist. They were moist and had a touch of barbecue sauce. The sweet potato fries were a nice complement.

The Cobb Salad was generous with the traditional rows of chicken, bacon and egg. I would have excluded the ham which made it too salty.

The apple pie a la mode came out nice and warm bathing in melted cheddar cheese (the cheese was our request, but not the melted part). The apple pie itself was delicately sweetened with a nice balance of cinnamon, apple and light crust.

Service was very attentive and responsive. We'll be back.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

We've eaten here several times, since they opened. Great selection of beers on tap - but pricey unless you drink the "beer special, wine or mixed drink on special." The menu has evolved, since they opened, less options, pricey. A burger and sweet potato fries are the best option. We're conflicted because it has the potential to be so much better than it is. If it's a slow night, they close early.

1  Thank Big D
Reviewed October 25, 2012

My son and I went here last weekend. There was a car show going on so they were very busy. The service was great for being so busy. My son had the cream cheese burger and I had the Croque Monsieur (SP). We both loved our meals. The sweet potato fries were amazing I thought but my son didn't really care for them. I would recommend going here for dinner or drinks or both! I've never seen a larger selection of beer on tap. YUMMY!