“Awsome friendly staff,”

TownePlace Suites Tulsa Broken Arrow
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Broken Arrow
“Awsome friendly staff,”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Spent last weekend at this hotel. The desk clerks and kitchen personnel were considerate, helpful and best of all friendly! The rooms were up to Marriott standards and welcoming. Food area was typical, clean and kept replenished.

All in all a nice stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
TowneplaceManager, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tulsa Broken Arrow, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear FKG

Thank you for your valued input on our front desk and breakfast staff on your recent stay to the TownePlace Suites in Broken Arrow. Our staff's goal is to make every guest's hotel stay a positive one while here in Broken Arrow.

We hope to have you visit us again in 2014 !!

Sincerely yours

Randy McKinley

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Wimberley, Texas
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We usually stay at a La Quinta because of our 3 dogs, but I've been looking for a better place in Broken Arrow since the one close to their house started getting run down and was recently bought out by Motel 6. I walked into TownPlace to see if they would accept dogs. They did, for a $50 non-refundable fee. I don't usually listen past this point, but we needed a place to stay. I'm so glad I decided to be open-minded. Turns out, the $50 is a flat fee for any number of dogs for up to 5 nights, and another fee thereafter (we never stay that long so I'm not sure what that fee is). The room was large, comfortable, and clean, with two queen beds. The room had a full kitchen, complete with a regular-sized refrigerator & stove, dishes, cooking utensils, and hot pads and $10 less per night than the run down La Quinta! There are restaurants and shopping areas in every direction, and Bass Pro Shop is right next door. It was five minutes from the grandkids' house. I will stay there every time we go to Broken Arrow from now on. It was not expensive, and I opened a Marriott Rewards account. I always thought a Marriott would be too pricey, but this is an exception. Highly recommended.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Kittylovesblue
TowneplaceManager, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tulsa Broken Arrow, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
We appreciate your comments on our hotel's pet friendliness and room amenities ! Your input is always valued here at our property. Hope to see you in the future in 2014 at the TownePlace when visiting those grandkids in Broken Arrow.

Cushing, Oklahoma
Reviewed December 4, 2013

The rooms were very nice. We had a standard king room that is set up like an efficiency apt. They also have rooms with separate bedrooms. both room types would be good for extended stays because the kitchen facility had every thing you would need....a FULL SIZED fridge, microwave, sink and a DISHWASHER. It was also walking distance from the Bass Pro store, Los Cabos restaurant and the newest Full Moon Piano Bar.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Breda
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Clean, friendly, affordable, conveniently located and simply flawless. This is a great place to stay on a business trip or visit to Tulsa. It's just off the Interstate and 20 minutes from the airport. The staff are friendly and helpful. Great management! Enough restaurants within walking distance. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed November 2013
Thanks for past comments and feedback to the TownePlace Suites in Broken Arrow. Our hotel staff is committed to making your stay the best it can be with us each time......from check in to breakfast !! Will look forward to seeing you in 2014 !

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I was just in town for one day on business but the stay was effortless. From check in to exit everything was easy, I was greeted with a smile by an efficient desk clerk upon arrival. The bed was very comfortable, the curtains were close to blackout, and the breakfast had a good selection. Good restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Chino Valley, Arizona
Reviewed November 14, 2013

An especially good find on weekends when the rates are lower, this property is very convenient to the highway and to most anywhere in Tulsa (despite being just across the city limits in Broken Arrow). The access to Highways 51/64 is so easy that you get to Tulsa faster than hotels that are closer to the city but less convenient. The suite has a kitchen, a very good shower and a nice TV, although the TV location relative to the bed and/or couch was a little odd. The free breakfast was OK.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2013

First off, let me start by saying the rooms were spacious and clean. My problem started when I arrived. We were there for a softball tournament and our team had a block of rooms for a negotiated price. Earlier in the week, we decided to come in on Friday night and stay for 2 nights. I was told at that time that the rooms our team had reserved (2 queens) were sold out for Friday night but they had a king with a sofa bed available. I said fine; that would work. We arrive on Friday night, get our room key, and go to our room. It was a handicapped room. So, I go back to the front desk, and said we prefer a room with a bathtub. Sorry, that's all we have. I informed them I was never told that I would get a handicapped room. Well, that's all we have left and it's Marriott policy to give those out if we are sold out. I get that but I wasn't informed. Too bad for me! I told them it might be a deal breaker. Once again, too bad for me, because they are going to charge me anyway, ma'am. (Somehow, saying ma'am is supposed to make me feel better!). Well, of course, we stayed. they said I could check on Saturday morning to see if they had any queen rooms for Saturday night but who wants to move all their stuff?? If I had been told ahead of time that I would be getting a handicapped room then I would have stayed somewhere else or accepted it. However, I wasn't given a choice. Wow! For a Marriott Rewards member, I don't feel very valued!

Now on to things travelers might wonder about: Breakfast was abundant, beds were rock hard, the outside areas were nice but trash was overflowing in one of the trash cans. I think they allow pets. Around the area, there was a BBQ place, a couple of small local restaurants, a Marble Slab Creamery and a Lone Star Steakhouse.

The last 2 times I've stayed at a Marriott brand property, there has been a problem. I think I will stick with Hilton.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family