“Comfort and value”

Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Broken Arrow
Ada, Oklahoma
“Comfort and value”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Fourth hotel in a month, 2 were almost triple the price per night, and this Quality Inn had the best bed. A good night's sleep is everything. It is located convenient to the interstate, but our room was quiet. We were in our room about 10 minutes when the front desk called to see that everything was satisfactory--a very nice courtesy not experienced before. The inside pool was very small, but was given great maid service. Front desk personnel was always polite. Based on the comfy bed at this great price, we will stay again when in town to visit family.

Room Tip: Inside entrance makes one feel safe. I like a KING size for best rest.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
JankiInc, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Thank You writing review for our facility we do appreciate your business and looking forward to see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed May 5, 2013

This Quality Inn looks good from the outside, front desk area is comfortable. The people are absolutely wonderful, warm, friendly, just great. The hotel rooms are very clean. The staff does a great job unlike many high class hotels. Now, the hotel needs a dire update, carpet is worn, rooms need paint, new TVs, just a plain out right remodel, and hopefully soon. If you are looking for a cheap price, friendly, clean place to stat, this can not be beat, but remember, its not a new hotel, but it is a clean one.

• Stayed May 2013
Benton, Arkansas
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Love the location of this hotel and have stayed here before and will probably again. For those of you who have problems walking stairs, be sure to ask for a first floor room as there isn't a elevator. Quality Inn has the best and most comfortable beds around-and really nice pillows , we slept great, that is until the fire detector started beeping about 4 times at 6am, must have needed new batteries. The other things that were broken was the recliner in the room, the arms were falling off and was in sore need of being put in the dumpster. The vent fan in the bathroom would come on and off by itself, although it didn't interfere with our sleep because we sleep with the fan on anyway. The free breakfast was ok-preformed powdered eggs that tasted fine, sausage, toast, bagels, good coffee and orange juice and bananas.

• Stayed April 2013
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Pretty clean and comfortable but could sure use some sprucing up. A coat of paint would do wonders. Furniture is old and worn. No flat screens. You have to be under 5 foot if you don't want to bend over to wash your hair in the shower but there is plenty of hot water. Carpet could stand cleaning. Beds are comfortable linens are clean. Staff is nice and accommodating. Wi-fi is good with a strong signal. If you aren't that picky and are on a tight budget it could work for you. Next time I might spend the extra dollars to go next door too.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Nevadagirl710
Reviewed May 22, 2012 via mobile

22 may 2012. Laying here attempting to go to sleep. All I hear is doors slamming at a minimum 10 times a minute, children unsupervised running the halls, I'm guessing a sr party on the floor above. Pillows were wet when I got here, thank goodness for the fan setting on the window unit. I travel for a living, will be here a week or two, but not at this hotel again. For 5 to 10 bucks more I will be next door at the Hampton or across the street at the Clarion.

• Stayed May 2012

Travelers are raving about these Broken Arrow hotels

Anthony, KS
Reviewed May 3, 2012

My son's baseball team stayed at this hotel due to it being close to the ball park. We checked out at 11:00 AM on Sunday. That evening my son realized he had forgotten his phone on the nightstand between the two beds. I called that same evening. I was told they would check with the cleaning staff. They stated nobody had checked into the room we stayed in. I called the next morning and they said nobody had found the phone, and suggested we probably lost it somewhere else. We checked our phone history and a Tulsa # had been called. I called the hotel back to inform them that this # had been called by my son's phone. I then received a call back from them asking me to send proof of the # and asked if I had insurance on the phone (yes, but it cost me $75.00) I sent them the proof, only for them to tell me that the number on our history was their housekeeper's #, and she has worked for them for a long time and she checked her phone history and it did not show she received a call from my son's #. I continued to try and explain. The simple fact is ...that # showed up, and that one of your employees has taken my sons phone and are lying to you about it. They are being dishonest! I find it pathetic that the owner Sonya (I believe was her name) had proof that her employee had obviously had my son's phone or knew who did, and she did absolutely nothing about it.

I will never stay at that hotel again, as they continue to employee a thief!

Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Dusty P
Tahlequah, Oklahoma
Reviewed December 9, 2011

It is a decent room for the price paid. I have stayed at this hotel twice before because of the good location, clean rooms, and good service. Rooms are good size and have fairly comfortable beds, and is clean. Doesn't have that old musty moldy smell like some hotels do. The bathroom has old fixtures & some broken tile. The carpet & Linens look a little old, but they are clean. Could use a remodel of fixtures, furniture & linens. But overall for the value I was needing, this hotel worked perfectly and i will use again. *The hotel does not have an elevator, so be sure to ask for a bottom level room if you do not want to tote luggage up the stairs.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family