“Always appreciated” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Blanchard, Oklahoma, United States
“Always appreciated”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

The rib eyes were delicious. Our out of town relatives are always pleased when we take them to KT's. The staff was friendly and efficient, courteously helpful with the needs of our little ones.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Norman, Oklahoma
“The worst BBQ i have had in my 52 years”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

I should have left after talking to the waitress. I asked her if they had beef ribs. Her answer was "i dont know what they are, i just eat them". (Sigh)
My grandson ordered a cheese burger. When was the last time you saw a 15 year old boy not finish a burger? He said it wasnt worth eating and wanted to stop somewhere else to get something that would get the taste out of his mouth.
I ordered sliced brisket and ribs. The brisket was overdone and dry. It tasted like left over roast beef that had been put in the smoker till it crunched. The ribs tasted like they had been boiled then tossed on the smoker then drowned in sauce to mask their taste.
My wife only made one comment after eating her meal "im not coming back".
The fried pies are covered in a thick sugar glaze, probably to hide the taste of the horrid filling.
Do yourself a favor and avoid the bbq. Some people say the catfish is good here, i dont know. I wont be back to try it.