“Best BBQ in OK!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Loved this little gas station that had eat in seating. BBQ was amazing for a very small joint in the middle of nowhere. Would def return! Pulled pork is awesome, friendly customer service too!

Reviewed September 1, 2012

I was raised in SW Oklahoma and went to eat here because a family member mentioned. The BBQ is some of the best I've ever had. Interior is nothing special but the service was down home and friendly. Fried okra was some of the best I've ever had, also fries as they had a nice crunch to them. Onion rings were good. I had chopped bbq sandwich and hubby had ribs. All that with drinks and our ticket total was only $20.50!! Well worth a trip to this small town just for the meal!

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We stumbled on this place. It was amazing.

The meat on the ribs falls off the bones, the meat is quite possibly the juiciest. The cooks like to check in on the clientele, and I haven't had better barbeque since.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

If you blinked, you wouldn't know that this little convenience store was home to the best barbecue in the region. I've had amateur barbecue this good, but the only other place I've paid for BBQ that's this high-quality is B&C Barbecue in Wichita.

I've now eaten at All American three times and have never been disappointed. The pork ribs are big and meaty, dry-rubbed and smoked over hickory for hours. Sauce is not needed. Everything is tender, juicy, and flavorful. The pulled pork was just as good as the ribs. The fried okra appeared to be fresh, not frozen.

A nice thing for families is that there are plenty of options for a kid that doesn't want barbecue. Like many country convenience stores, All American sells Hunt Brothers Pizza and broasted chicken. Breakfast is available all day, and you can get burgers and chicken strips, plus anything on the store shelves or in the coolers.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

My friend at Altus Air Force Base told me they drive to Blair (about 10 miles) at least once a week to indulge in the great food. I tried it out for myself and was not disappointed. Cook/chef arrives at 3 a.m. to spend hours slow-cooking the meat, daily. Brisket, pulled pork, chili cheese fries (the order is huge), and ribs are to-die-for! They also have burgers, pizza, and amazing sides.