“Outstanding facility!”

Best Western Blackwell Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Blackwell
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I checked into this facility expecting little as far as its having a "WOW" factor. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice and well kept is was. The lighting, surroundings and general feel were outstanding. I was also quite pleased with the quality of the breakfast. In general, I would have to say that it would be hard to find a nicer hotel in the region!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BlackwellManagement, General Manager at Best Western Blackwell Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Richard,

Thank you for the review. You will not find any argument from us, we agree that we have the nicest hotel in the area! Staff truly appreciates the recognition. We promise to keep up the hard work. Thanks again.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Blackwell Inn

Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel just off the interstate

Only problem was the cost if they reduce by $40 to $85. It would be perfect. Nearest restaurant is 400 yards and is a family diner with plain family food. New furniture. Nice but limited breakfast clean and nice

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
BlackwellManagement, General Manager at Best Western Blackwell Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Lou,

Thank you for your review and thoughts. Delivering the highest value to our guests is of utmost importance. We continue focus on superior guest service, as well as investing in our property. From our new guestrooms to new fitness room to an expanded business center, we are always looking to improve on our amenities.

Thank you again!

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Easily Accessible from I35, which was the most important thing for us on this trip. The Breakfast was just fine, and the room was clean, and the Staff was helpful. Temperature of room was great. We had problems understanding how to work the shower and the front desk staff was very helpful.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Kerry,
Thank you for sharing your experience. I am glad to hear that our front desk staff was able to assist you, and that your stay was a comfortable one. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

This hotel is clean, comfortable and friendly staff that went out of there way to ensure my wife and I were comfortable after traveling in the Snowstorm of Jan2014. The rooms are larger other chains I have stayed in and were spotless. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BlackwellManagement, General Manager at Best Western Blackwell Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review. Everyone from the front desk to housekeeping continue to work hard to ensure our guests have an outstanding stay. I am glad you enjoyed your experience. Thanks again and we hope you have a chance to stay with us again.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Pay close attn off the exit but it's worth it. $112 for the night for a double which is a bit steep but I had no reservations. Breakfast is pretty good and included. Clean rooms, nice beds. And now I'm filling up to 200 characters.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Scott,

Thank you for the review. We are glad you found us and that you had a comfortable stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Best hotel at a Best Western ever. Loved the "clean" remote for the television. The entire hotel looked and smelled clean and fresh. I enjoyed the décor of the hallways as well as the lobby. The breakfast was excellent....a full breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BlackwellManagement, General Manager at Best Western Blackwell Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Annette,

Thank you for your review. We will pass along your clean report to our amazing housekeeping staff. They are top notch! We also appreciate feedback on the breakfast options, as we strive to offer a variety of tasty options to our guests. Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed December 23, 2013

The staff made my 2 night unexpected ice storm stay over AMAZING! Everyone of the staff from maintenance, housekeeping, front desk were very helpful and even went to Walmart to get de-icer so I could get into my car when the locks were frozen solid. The breakfast was outstanding and the breakfast attendants left it open longer for all the unexpected guests. The room I had was so clean I thought I was the first to ever stay in the room. Fridge and Microwave and Large Flat Screen were included. Best nights sleep on the brand new mattress. I will definitely stay here again if I ever get the chance to. I would say that this is the BEST Best Western EVER! Thank you all for everything you did for me. :)

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Valued Guest,

Thank you for the generous review. Our exceptional staff strives to go above and beyond to make sure our guests feel comfortable…and warm! We are also glad you were able to experience our new mattresses and flatscreen TV’s in one of our 60 new rooms. We will certainly pass along this review to our staff, so they know how much you appreciate them. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again!

Candi Matthews

Also consider these accommodations in or near Blackwell
Sleep Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Blackwell
Comfort Inn & Suites Ponca City
Fairfield Inn & Suites Ponca City
Hampton Inn & Suites Ponca City

Been to Best Western Blackwell Inn? Share your experiences!