“Amazing Home Cooking”

Apple Barrel Cafe LLC
Ranked #4 of 40 Restaurants in Bixby
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great family feel Restaurant. Very good good. Excellent breakfast. Family usually goes on Saturday morning.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

My husband and I have eaten at Apple Barrel Cafe in Bixby, OK several times since moving to Glenpool...it's just up the highway a few miles. We went the first time after reading the reviews. We order breakfast, no matter what time of day it is. We did have dinner once; but their breakfasts are just so much better than anything else. The portions are huge, so bring a big appetite or get a to-go box!! Their biscuits are heavenly...they cut them in half and grill one side! The gravy is awesome. Pancakes are huge. I always order the sausage omelette...I love sausage and am never disappointed in the large amount of sausage in the omelette. You are treated like family when you're there. It is not a fancy restaurant, but it IS down home cooking at its best! Prices are very reasonable. Took an older friend of mine for breakfast on her birthday and they treated her to a piece of pie and sang Happy Birthday to her! It may not look like much from the outside...but the best eating places usually don't!!

2  Thank ViktoriaSacker
Reviewed October 19, 2013

The breakfast at Apple Barrel is as good as you'll find anywhere. Generous portions. Their biscuits and gravy are wonderful. they pan-sear the biscuits on one side. Do not pass them up if you are having breakfast there. My wife and I discovered Apple Barrel just a few weeks ago.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

My husband and I eat at Apple Barrel almost weekly. The waitresses are friendly, are proficient in service. Apple Barrel is a comfort food kind of place. The portions are huge. Either bring a huge appetite or share a meal. Everything has a wonderful taste. Its a "no frills" cafe type restaurant. We feel like family when we walk in the door. Want food like "Momma" use to make? Then, go to Apple Barrel!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Apple Barrel is a down home, wonderful place to eat. Huge portions, reasonable prices and friendly staff. We have eaten at the Bixby location several times, but are closer to the Broken Arrow location, so we go there more often. Vegetable beef soup is amazing!

Been to Apple Barrel Cafe LLC? Share your experiences!