“Don't waste your money or time”
Review of Dukes Southern Kitchen - CLOSED

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 105th & Memorial
Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

Horrible food fried chicken that was mostly breading with no flavir ,red velvet cake that was as dry as a cork etc.

Service was lousy they claimed reservations were needed but there was lots of empty tables.

Won't be open long...

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Formerly a very good Cajun restaurant. But the new owners should consider a new profession that better utilizes their unique skills (fry cook at McDonalds comes to mind). On our recent lunch visit we were unable to buy a beer because "there's no one over 21 here to serve it to you." The once-excellent Shrimp PoBoy was undercooked.
It's a shame to see a good restaurant killed by poor management.

1  Thank LasloNimne
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Excellent meal! I had the blackened redfish which was delicious! It came with okra succotash, which I questioned, but that was just yummy and also the sweet potato mash was quite good. The staff was friendly and we enjoyed our visit. We will return to Duke's - must try their fried chicken.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Iron skillet fried chicken...just like mama used to make, fried catfish...that makes you think of a Mississippi bayou, shrimp and grits...that you figure Scarlet O'Hara, herself, would have enjoyed and live music to make the evening complete.

The food was delicious and our server, Colin, couldn't have been more attentive. I do wish the restaurant would include a small dinner salad with its entrees. The food prices aren't overly high, but they aren't low, either. The inclusion of a small dinner salad with the entrees would make the meal complete.

All in all, dining at Dukes Southern Kitchen was and evening well spent. The Tulsa area is fortunate to include such a charming and unique restaurant among its dining options.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

So people in Oklahoma probably don't eat a lot of shrimp and grits, I know that when I lived in Tulsa that wasn't on the top of my "to do" list. After a recent visit to Charleston, that all changed for me. I've seen the light and the shrimp and grits at Duke's was fantastic. Really good flavor, a little spicy, but not too hot. My only complaint was the serving size. They were SO good, I wish I'd had more! The place doesn't look like much from the outside, but has a very cool atmosphere inside. Highly recommended. (I tried the fried chicken too, wow).

1  Thank DerringW33