“A big thank you to Taylor for being so gracious!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City-Bethany
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bethany
Reviewed February 28, 2013

My daughter and I traveled into Bethany from Colorado to visit a local university in Bethany. We were exhausted since we drove straight through and once we arrived, we realized a winter storm was moving in and we needed to leave out the next day to avoid the blizzard. We were very tired and disappointed that we had to leave without touring the university, which was the whole reason for the trip. Taylor, the front desk clerk, must have sensed our frustration. She offered us the kindness hospitality and concern for our situation. She went up and beyond to make our stay, even though very short, as accommodating as possible for the situation. We left early the next morning before the continental breakfast was set up, and yet she insisted that she would prepare us some coffee or a breakfast snack to take with us for our travel back. How kind of her! So this note is to say “Thank You” to Taylor for going up and beyond. Excellent customer service!

Room Tip: We reserved the two queen suite. Plenty of room.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest-

Thank you for staying with us here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites-OKC-Bethany. We greatly appreciate the kind words you have to say about our hotel. Taylor was so excited to see that you have personally recognized her on Trip Advisor as well as calling and talking to the GM. Unfortunately you didn't get to stay and visit SNU due to the storm that was headed this way. We look forward to seeing you again on your next attempt to visit SNU.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had a wonderful extended stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Bethany, Oklahoma. We especially enjoyed the staff who warmly welcomed us each time we walked in. The manager, Melo made us feel like family. She visited with us, remembered details about us and was genuinely interested in us. The housekeepers were also extremely accommodating. It was a joyful place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest-

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review on Trip Advisor! We love hearing from our guests especially when they are so complimentary about our staff. We are tickled to death that you had a great stay and look forward to seeing you when you come to close on a home! Hospitality is what we pride ourselves on and thank you for sharing your experience.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I was in the process of moving out-of state from the OKC area to Montana and needed a place to rest “my weary bones” before embarking on my long journey. I thought that I would give this hotel a try as it was only a few miles away from the house I was moving out of and my past positive experiences with other Holiday Inn Express Inns & Suites.

Well, was I ever in for a treat! From the time I walked in the front door until the time I left the hotel, I was treated with exceptional service. The front desk receptionist, MELO, was so friendly and accommodating, and I enjoyed hearing her “moving” story. What wonderful customer service she has!

My room was comfy and clean. Thank you to JOYCE and her housekeeping staff for their attention to all of the many details.

The breakfast bar was excellent with so many choices. The food service staff should get an A+ for accommodating everyone in the breakfast bar as they were still smiling after serving breakfast to a large baseball team and their coaches as well as other hungry travelers both mornings that I ate there!

When I return to the area for a visit, without a doubt I will be staying at Holiday Inn Express Inns & Suites OKC-Bethany!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest-

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. Our staff takes pride in trying to make everyone’s stay as relaxing and enjoyable as possible. The staff was very pleased to see that you mentioned their efforts to make you feel welcome.

Our staff thanks you and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Staff was friendly and very helpful. Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. Especially enjoyed the breakfast. Will stay there again on my next trip to Oklahoma City. There is a restaurant nearby called Jim's Diner. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. We enjoyed lunch and dinner there. Their pies were superb.

Room Tip: We stayed in a room with two queen beds. The only thing lacking was a refrigerator.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Management response:Responded February 6, 2013

Thank you for writing a review on your stay at our hotel. Every day we stress to our employees how important it is to be sure that guest that walks through our doors has a fantastic day. It is rewarding to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and plan on coming back. As you stated we have a fine diner just around the corner that has wonderful home cooked meals.

Thank you again.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

well lets just say that from the time i arrived ,to the time i departed i felt like home. MELO and JOYCE were very professional, friendly and also concerned about the fact that when i came down with the flu and that i was ok.my room was cleaned everyday, and when i arrived back from the office, it was so comfty to arrived to a clean and neat room. My stay lasted 21 days and i plan on coming back for 14 more days. we have the choice to stay anywhere in the vincinity, but enjoyed our stay at the holiday inn x enough to want to come back. tim

Room Tip: rooms above the cafe smells wonderfull in the morning, coffee, bacon
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Tim-

Thank you for choosing us over your other options when in town for business. We enjoy seeing our guests come back over and over. Without a doubt Melo and Joyce are a dynamic duo. They truly strive to make our guests comfortable. We look forward for your next visit.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Staying at the Bethany Holiday Inn Express was wonderful. All of the employees were so helpful and pleasant. I am from Phoenix AZ and rarely wear gloves because of the cold so didn't think to pack them so Melo brought me gloves. I will say that everyone I talked to or crossed paths with that worked at the hotel were so nice. I will stay at HolidayInn Express again and hope that my experience will be as great.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Management response:Responded February 6, 2013

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and staff. We feel comments from our guests are important and are pleased when we live up to our guest expectations. Melo is always thinking of others and always doing her best to make every guests stay memorable.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Melo greeted us as if she already knew us and we arrived early but she had a room ready for us within minutes. My aunt had arrived the day before and had forgotten to bring gloves so that evening Melo bought some gloves for her and brought them up to her room. My aunt was very touched with this as we were in town for her brother's funeral so this was a wonderful act of kindness during this not so pleasant time. Thanks to all the staff for their smiles and warm welcome.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Management response:Responded February 6, 2013

On behalf of our entire staff here in Bethany's Holiday Inn Express & Suites we would like to thank you for your stay. We realize that you have many other choices in the area for your lodging needs, so we pride ourselves in going above and beyond for our guests. I am honored that you were impress with your hotel and wonderful staff and hope that your travels will bring you back our way under better circumstances.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bethany
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expwy
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oklahoma ...
#22 of 154 in Oklahoma City
Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres
Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma ...
#59 of 154 in Oklahoma City
Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-West
Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklaho...
#19 of 154 in Oklahoma City
5 mi away
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma City-Penn Sq
Holiday Inn Express Oklahoma Cit...
#84 of 154 in Oklahoma City
Best Western Plus Saddleback Inn & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Saddleback Inn...
#16 of 154 in Oklahoma City
Home2 Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City Yukon

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City-Bethany? Share your experiences!