Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City-Bethany
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bethany
NJ
“Very nice”
Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

Very clean hotel. It all starts from the entrance. The lobby was very nice and made a good first impression. The room did not disappoint. It was big and super clean. The bed was very comfortable as well. I stayed here on the way from NJ to Arizona and the location was great because it is not far from our route. I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012
, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City-Bethany, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
Thank you so much for the kind review of our hotel. We certainly appreciate it and welcome you back anytime! I hope the rest of your travel went well and that you will look us up the next time you come through Bethany, Oklahoma!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed June 24, 2012

The first room had a stale smell so we tried a second and it also smelled and the staff said it was the cleaning smell and all the rooms are this way. We tried a third room and it had a less of a stale smell so we stayed put.

Internet cable had a broken plastic tab.

Sink would not hold water.

Stayed June 2012
, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City-Bethany, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and please accept my apologies for the areas where you encountered problems. We certainly want to know about any housekeeping issues and have a full staff to address those issues. I do know we were doing some deep cleaning the "grout" in our bathrooms and I believe this was the issue you may have had with the "smell". I have address the other issues with our maintenance department. I hope you will consider giving us another try on your next trip to Bethany.
San Bernardino, California
Reviewed June 9, 2012

My son, 2 grandchildren and myself came to see the Women's College World Series. Since I had recently broken a rib, I was unable to sleep in a bed during my stay. I asked the staff if a large chair, possibly a recliner was available to allow me to sleep sitting upright. Within two hours, staff members, Alma and Mary, had a chair delivered to our room. It was not a recliner, but was a large over-stuffed chair, which allowed me to get some rest sitting up each night.

The breakfast served every morning was one of the highest quality we have experienced while staying in Holiday Inn Express hotels. The breakfast buffet was always stocked with plenty of hot and cold items, and the breakfast area was always neat and clean. Each morning we were pleasantly greeted by Joyce, our hostess. Her smile was a pleasure to see and she treated every buffet visitor as if they were old friends. My family received nothing but excellent service and respect during our entire stay.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank dgilbreth70
, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City-Bethany, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Thank you for writing about your last stay with us and for choosing our hotel as your home away from home for 10 days! I'm glad we could help make your experience a little better with your recent broken rib that had to be most painful!!! Our staff exceeds our guests expectations and I certainly appreciate you sharing this on Trip Advisor. Such a big "Thank You" for letting us know how great we did. We look forward to having you back anytime at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Bethany, Oklahoma.
Texarkana, Texas
Reviewed June 6, 2012

My family have stayed at this hotel the last couple of years for the Women's College World Series and its been a good stay except it's in a kinda bad area. Today as my husband and daughter were leaving, someone had busted in the lenscap on my daughter's new car and taken bulb out the blinker. Be careful if you stay here.

Room Tip: My family have stayed at this hotel the last couple of years for the Women's College World Serie...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Thank you very much for this valuable feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We are truly sorry for the misfortune that you experienced during your visit with us. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about what happened. It is very rare for this to happen at this property. I happen to reside within a mile of the property and assure you it is not typical of the area! We are happy that you enjoyed the property and hope that you will return to see us in the future.
Hutchinson, Kansas
Reviewed May 25, 2012

'Mary', the front desk clerk, was very helpful. She moved our reservation from another Holiday Inn to this one when we showed up at the wrong hotel. She took care of everything and eliminated the hassle for us. We were pleasantly surprised to have fresh cookies in the evening and a wonderful breakfast in the morning. I would like to see a better fitness center or at least treadmills that don't scream when you run on them. For the price, the whole experience was well worth it.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Thank you very much for this valuable feedback. Our guest service agents are some of the best!! I wanted to let you know we have had our maintenace staff take a look at the treadmills in the fitness center and I do believe they are working correctly now. Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Bethany, Oklahoma and hope to see you again soon!
Lamar, Missouri
Reviewed April 9, 2012

We chose this praticular Holiday Inn Express becuase it was $40 dollars less than the one in Yukon, and for the most part if was OK but not great. Location wasn't the best and had some room condition issues: 1) no glass dome cover over light fixture above shower 2) Fauccet in shower was installed poorly leaving large gap between it and the wall that someone cleverly tried to repair with a very large bead of cocking-not very well done. The other agrivations was my internet code wouldn't work the next moring before check out and walls were poorly sound insulated. Breakfast was your typical Holiday Inn Express fair and it was good. It seemed to me as if they needed more stafff.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City-Bethany, responded to this review, April 16, 2012
Thank you for sharing your experience with our hotel and please accept our sincerest apologies for the areas where we did not meet your expectations. I am pleased our breakfast was "good"!
Your satisfaction is very important to us and we value your business. We are striving to update the hotel in many ways. We hope that your travels bring you back to Bethany, Oklahoma and that your next stay will be the best!
Again, thank you for providing this valuable feedback.
Coalgate
Reviewed January 5, 2012

My husband stays here while on business quite a bit, but for New Year's Eve, we stayed there together. It was wonderful! It's just far enough from downtown, it's very quiet. the staff is efficient and friendly. The pool is heated just enough, and the hot tub is great! There is also a fitness room!

Everything you could possibly want at a very pleasing price.

Room Tip: We always try for 3rd floor, so as not to hear people walking overhead.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank DeeJackson62
, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City-Bethany, responded to this review, February 21, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind words! Come see us again anytime. We would love to have you!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bethany
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expwy
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oklahoma ...
#46 of 149 in Oklahoma City
Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma City NW Expressway/Warr Acres
Fairfield Inn & Suites Oklahoma ...
#66 of 149 in Oklahoma City
Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklahoma City-West
Homewood Suites by Hilton Oklaho...
#17 of 149 in Oklahoma City
Best Western Plus Saddleback Inn & Conference Center
Best Western Plus Saddleback Inn...
#18 of 149 in Oklahoma City
Hampton Inn Oklahoma City-Northwest
Hampton Inn Oklahoma City-Northw...
#26 of 149 in Oklahoma City
Renaissance Waterford Oklahoma City Hotel
Renaissance Waterford Oklahoma C...
#29 of 149 in Oklahoma City

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Oklahoma City-Bethany? Share your experiences!