“Used to love it, not sure I will return”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Outlaws Chophouse - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Northeast Oklahoma
“Used to love it, not sure I will return”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2012

Once upon a time, I would have recommended Outlaws to just about anyone who wanted some good food (steaks, burgers, salads, chicken, Outlaw Pie). Now I am not sure I would return. My last two visits have been bad enough that it has been over six months since my husband or I have been there. The food was mediocre and the choices limited. Once we finally made a decision, both of our first choices were not available! We decided to leave and eat somewhere else - after paying our $2-3 tab for the one soda and one water we had "enjoyed" while waiting for service. We will try it again some day, but it will probably be a while...

• Visited October 2011

“Needs help”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2012 via mobile

They claim to have an award winning chicken fried steak, right! Steak was bland and covered with a grease soaked crust. Veg. Served in a small cup and tasted like they had just been thawed and micro waved. .The service was unbelieveable, sat down and had to wait 10 min for one to take our drink order. After about 15 min i observed our waitress talking with three other employees. Appears she forgot that she had customers, when she observed me looking at her she came to the table to take our order. My grandson accidently spilled his drink and we used some napkins to try and clean it up. Waitress finally showed up and grabbed some more napkins from the table to clean up leaving a nice stickey table to eat on. Worst service i ever saw. This place needs some real help.

Lindale, Texas
“Not what you would expect”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2011

Instant potatoes, bagged frozen veggies and average food was our experience on a recent stop in the area. The waitress was great, but if we had known, we probably would have gone somewhere else.

• Visited July 2011
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Decent Food but Cold”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2011

Ordered the chicken fried steak and chicken fried chicken. Steak was tough in spots, but the chicken was tender and had a good flavor. Unfortunately, our food was cold within 5 minutes. Very disappointed. Restaurants need to serve hot foods on heated plates.

The booths are made of solid wood and after 30 mins, my non-padded rear couldn't take it any longer! Our waitress was fantastic! Never wanted for anything.

Would go back providing they use hot plates for hot food.

• Visited May 2011
Kansas City, Missouri
“Great staff, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2011

I went at lunch time and only ordered a loaded potato. But it was very good and sizable. Unlike some that are half raw and skimp on the toppings. The coating on the skin was a nice surprise. My waitress was excellent. Great first time experience.

• Visited February 2011