Booked a room for 2 weeks. Was told that the room would have a refrigerator and that the beds had "spongy", "pillowtop" mattresses. Not true. The mattresses were cheap, hard and horribly uncomfortable! The room did not have a refrigerator; I was later told that only the suites had them. There were no lamps in the room, just fluorescent lights above the beds, and the TV was mounted up very high (want a stiff neck anyone?). Also, I was put in a handcap accessible room, so the sink had no vanity for toiletries. I was told that they "had" to put me there (in a handicap room) because of the length of time I was staying. The entrance doors to the hotel were manual, creating quite a problem getting the luggage carriers in and out. Needless to say, I checked out the next day and went elsewhere. The only good things I could say are that the staff was friendly and the room was clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Bartlesville Oklahoma is located off of I-75, also known as SE Washington Blvd. Restaurants are within walking distance and shops are nearby. For your convenience we have an elevator, micro-fridge units, truck parking and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Motel-6, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Motel 6 Bartlesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Bartlesville Hotel Bartlesville
- Microtel Inn And Suites Bartlesville
- Microtel Bartlesville
- Bartlesville Microtel