“Value and quality”

Add it.
Braum's
Ranked #6 of 6 Dessert in Bartlesville
Reviewed August 30, 2014

Still a place of great value and high quality. While other price gouge, this Oklahoma treasure remains a great value.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Never been to a Braum's ice cream shop, but I will have to say that this is one of my all time "new" favorite places to get ice cream. I had strawberry cheesecake ice cream in a waffle cone. Everyone had a double scoop and the prices were so reasonable. They also had a little store in there where you could get milk, cheese, yogurt, meat, and a few other small grocery items. I thought that was neat, you could get a few items you need while eating yummy ice cream. I wish we had a Braum's in our area.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

I've reviewed Braums before and so on this trip a year later wanted to make sure that the review still holds up. This is the creamiest ice cream I've ever had. They have lots of flavors to choose from, but I always go for the holiday flavors of peppermint candy and gingerbread. Each of them contain chunks of their respectful flavors in them and the price for the double cone can't be beat! This store and ice cream shop also has some baked goods--pies are yummy and their burgers are pretty good for fast food. I wish there was one close to me, but then I'd be a huge blimp! I did take a 1/2 gallon back home with me packed in ice to have at Christmas.