“The best in a 3 state area!”

Szechuan Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 111 Restaurants in Bartlesville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

The food here is full of flavor and the best you could ever hope for. Portions are ample. I have worked out of state for the last 5 yrs and every time I come near Bartlesville, I either stop and eat at Szechuan, or get it to go with me. I have not found Chinese food this good in a tristate area. Its also nice to find a Chinese restaurant that isn't buffet. Amy, the owner, is always welcoming and friendly. Go and enjoy!

2  Thank Tlsenn

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

We came here, the night before Thanksgiving, with a group of 14. We wonderful service and tasty food. Would highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank VermontVacationHouse
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

I'm sitting here alone eating by far the best spring roll and Won Ton soup there is in the world. At least from all my travels to Europe, Asia and North America. If my wife only liked Chinese food, I would be here at least twice a week. Your missing out if you don't frequent this place. Gotta go, my chicken Kung Pao is waiting for me, ymmmmmmm!

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the General Tso's Chicken all white meat and it was very nicely presented and tasted pretty good, although it was not spicy at all. I didn't notice anything that would suggest the food wasn't fresh and properly cooked but woke up at 3am with quite a bit of nausea and indigestion. I can pretty much eat about anything without getting sick, so it takes a lot to upset my stomach. I also didn't see anything to suggest the restaurant wasn't clean. The staff was very friendly and the service attentive. I'll give it another try next time I'm in town.

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

The food here is amazing! We have eaten here for 20yrs and never had a bad experience. Portions are ample and flavors are awesome. Amy and Francis turn out the Chinese best food anywhere