“Go for the sushi, not the hibachi meals”
Review of Sushi One

Sushi One
Ranked #29 of 109 Restaurants in Bartlesville
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed March 2, 2014

First timer at Sushi One. Ordered the shrimp/salmon hibachi lunch combo on a cold February day. First course miso soup was very plain, broth with a few shreds of veggies . My lunch combo consisted of six or seven steamed shrimp and a small grilled salmon fillet, plus a generous serving of sautéed zucchini, carrots, snow peas, and onions, and a small bowl of steamed rice (fried rice available for an additional charge). The entire plate was drowning in a very salty soy-based broth-definitely not for the salt-sensitive! Two small dishes of dipping sauces were also provided. Not a great value for the quantity or quality.

If you're looking for a hot Asian lunch, there are definitely better options in Bartlesville (Ocean China, Szechuan). However, the sushi plates and bento box lunches looked very appealing, colorful and artfully presented.

I'll return to Sushi One, for the SUSHI.

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stopped in from it of town here the day after Valentine's. No reservations so we did have to wait about ten minutes. Totally worth it! The staff was so friendly and helpful. The decor was nice, not fabulous but still very comfortable. In the evening the lights are dim, so it can be very romantic. We ordered several rolls because everything looked great. We took a lot back to the hotel in a to go box because our eyes were bigger than our stomachs. But everything was delicious!! I could only think of one better sushi experience and this one was very close to it. All in all, we may stop by tomorrow before we leave for lunch! Delicious!!

Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

The review title means very good for not being near the ocean. It was very very good food and the wait staff was also very good.
I'd recommend the Japanese soda (pop) as it has natural sugar and very good. The portions are more than enough and I'll return!
Yummy!!

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Finally, a good place for sushi in Bartlesville! The food is very good, the decor is nice, and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. They are always willing to make special orders and my order is ready quickly. They also have hibachi meals for those not wanting fish, although I haven't tried any of those.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Bartlesville now has one of the premier Japanese cuisine/sushi/sashimi restaurants in Oklahoma. The tastes were amazing; the smells were uplifting; the presentation was simply eye-candy coupled with very attentive service. A MUST try!

1  Thank GaryPIB