“Bad for large groups or late nights, but good food.”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #76 of 111 Restaurants in Bartlesville
Reviewed June 13, 2014

FOOD:
The food here is pretty good. It's the same as any other Buffalo Wild Wings. It is my favorite place to get wings (the chain in general).

DRINKS:
The mixed drinks in our group of 25 were subpar. They were either too sweet or tasted like they had no alcohol. The beers were fine. My scotch was ok, but read in the service part for my problem with it.

SERVICE:
The service was absolutely awful. It took 30 minutes for the server to make their way around the table to take drink orders. I wanted a scotch and the server didn't know what they had, but it took so long just to get to me that I just gave a vague description of what I wanted and sent her on to the next person. Add another hour and we FINALLY got our drinks (way too long for mostly water, soda, and beer with a couple of straight liquors and three mixed drinks) and they started taking food orders. The food took another 30 minutes.

SUMMARY:
If you are here with a small group during the day, you'll probably be ok. I can't recommend the place though. The service is just too slow.

1  Thank FastidiousFoodie

Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

This B-Dub like most any... a great sports bar, a bit loud even considering that. Great place to get a drink and watch any sport. The wings are awesome & ridiculously expensive. As far as menu variety, the food options are overpriced, and pretty much all heavy, fried, and cholesterol laden.

2  Thank BigJimH
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Located in the mall gives this place an advantage. The food is pretty good and the drinks are cold. Plenty of flat screens to watch as one waits. The service can be a bit slow or hit and miss depending on the luck of the draw (ie seating). The only real problem is it could be a lot cleaner. Having to wipe off ones table your self to get it normal, is a bit much. Menus need some good wiping down as well. It's a good place to kill some time wether your waiting for a movie or for some mall shoppers.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Buffalo Wild Wing was a very good experience. The food was excellent, and the service was outstanding. Everything was in a college student's budget. I loved watching the game on all the TVs that were scattered around the Bar/restaurant. I will be coming here on a regular basis. This is my new favorite place to come hangout and enjoy the game and food with friends.