“B.Q.”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Bartlesville, Oklahoma
“B.Q.”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I loved the B.Q. brisket sandwitch and baked potatoe. The service was ok but slow. Needs work on decor.

Visited March 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“Good local BBQ”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

The brisket was meltingly tender. I thought the brisket and sausage were best with Dink's sauce, which is very sweet and vinegary. My husband liked the ribs, which were good, but not, for me, definitive smoked ribs. Sides and garlic bread were disappointing.

Service was good even though restaurant was full. Lots of families and groups, clearly a local favorite. I don't know that I'd drive from Chicago, or even from Tulsa, to eat at Dink's, but it was good BBQ, definitely worth a visit when in Bartlesville.

• Visited May 2013
Baltimore
“Pass the Liquid Smoke”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Fake, over-smoked flavor. Despite the smokehouse on the property, everything was over-smoked and it seemed the key ingredient in every recipe was Liquid Smoke.

Satellite Beach, Florida
“A Must when in B'ville”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Whenever I travel back to Bartlesville to see family, we have to go to Dink's BBQ at least once. The sliced brisket is my favorite, but I think everything is good. Onion strings make a great way to start the meal. But the best thing is their BBQ sauce. It may not be for everyone, but I like it. The service is always friendly and timely. They do get a little busy sometimes, so things may slow down. .....But always good food! Oh, frosted mug root beer is fun too.

• Visited March 2013
Punta Gorda, Florida
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

There are other BBQ & rib restaurants in Bartlesville, but I think Dink's leads the pack. I had the sampler plate with brisket, pulled pork and ribs. The sides were baked beans and green beans. All the meats on the plate were real good and tender. The BBQ sauce was tasty. The service was also good. When in Bartlesville, I would recommend Dink's for BBQ & ribs.

• Visited March 2013