“Taj has very good Indian food at a great value.”

Taj - The Flavor Contemporary Indian Cuisine
Cuisines: Indian
North Richland Hills, Texas
“Taj has very good Indian food at a great value.”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We went to Taj for the first time and were impressed with the quality of the food and the prices charged. The server was knowledgable and helpful with his suggestions. We'll be back!!!

• Visited June 2013

Bartlesville, Oklahoma
“Good Indian food”
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Indian is my family's favorite food and we are glad that Bartlesville finally has a restaurant. I work out of town most of the time but have eaten here each time I'm home. My family members still in town eat here often and love it. The variety is good, food is flavorful, and price is right.

• Visited May 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“A pleasant find in OK”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We were driving through Oklahoma when we decided to see what was in the town of Bartlesville. We stopped to eat at Taj and were pleasantly surprised. Every dish was very good, and we really liked the bread. If we are to visit Bartlesville again we would definitely eat here.

Visited June 2013
Bartlesville, Oklahoma
“Always consistent always great”
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

For vegetarian in Bartlesville, this place can't be beat. Lots of variety with how they prepare the vegetables. Eggplant, cauliflower, garbanzo beans, carrots, cabbage, green beans, peas, potatoes, spinach, etc. Everything is prepared at least three different ways. Lemon Rice, Tamarin Rice, Tomato Rice, Vegetable Fried Rice, Jasmin Rice

• Visited June 2013
“Great dining experience”
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

I was visiting Bartlesville yesterday and was looking for a quiet lunch spot. I really wanted something different than the burger, sandwich, pasta fare that is our usual "go to". Using my TripAdvisor app, I found Taj. The restaraunt was clean and nicely decorated. Indian music was softly playing that created a great feel. A lunch buffer was set up. Our server walked us to the buffet and explained what each item was. There was a great selection if food including vegetarian items. It was authentic and delicious! If I ever return to Bartlesville, I will definitely eat here again.

• Visited May 2013