“Trip to Woolaroc”

Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Bartlesville
Santa Clarita, California
“Trip to Woolaroc”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

Room was very clean, large enough and reasonably priced. I really appreciate having electrical outlets handy to plug in all the phones and recharge camera batteries. I would positively stay here again when in the area. Great location to visit the sights in Oklahoma.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

General Manager I, Ambassador of Hamptonality at Hampton Inn Bartlesville, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Thank you for taking a moment to send us word of your stay. I am very happy to see that the customer service and amenities we strive to make perfect were cause of you having an excellent stay. There are so many wonderful things to do and see here in Bartlesville, I hope that the next time you are in our area that you will stop by the front desk and we can give you some of our favorite places to visit too! We hope to see you in our hotel again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Mustang
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

We did not have a reservation, but we got a lovely, comfortable room anyway.
The breakfast was good. The desk clerk was friendly and helpful.
Everything was clean and decorated very nicely.
They gave us a better military discount than any other place.
This is where we plan to stay every time we visit Bartlesville.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for such kind words about our hotel! It is our sincerest pleasure to provide a wonderful stay and I am glad to see that your stay was as perfect as we strive to make it. We here at the Hampton Inn in Bartlesville are pleased to see that you will be making us your cozy home-away-from-home for whenever you are in our area. I hope your travels bring you back in our area again so we can continue to show you just how fantastic we are. See you soon!
Lawrence, KS, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

Wonderful, personalized, delightful. Highly recommend. This Hampton Inn sets the standard for excellence. It's my preferred hotel home base in Northeastern Oklahoma. Staff is patient, personalized and imbued with a high level of customer service. Stay here and find out what it's like to be treated well away from home.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

General Manager I, "Ambassador of Hamptonality" at Hampton Inn Bartlesville, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Thank you very much for such kind words about our hotel! I am tremendously pleased that you consider us your home away from home. We here at the Hampton Inn in Bartlesville strive to provide top-of-the-line personalized experiences with our guests and I’m happy to learn that our work here has exceeded your expectations. I hope that your travels bring you back to our area very soon!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

Hotel room was very spacious, clean and adequately supplied with favorable amenities (microwave, refrig). Breakfast buffet was good, not just a continental carb filled breakfast. Staff was pleasant, cheerful and helpful. I would recommend this hotel without hesitation

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking a quick moment to send us word of your stay. It is always nice to hear from a guest that the hard work we put into creating such a superb environment is well received! As for your recommendations to others- recommend away! We love getting to share our friendly staff and excellent amenities with new and returning guests every day. I hope that you will join the returning guests and continue to be WOWED by our hotel with your future stays.
Norman, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

Had a great expierence and the Hamption Inn was very clean. Staff was very helpful. Staff was very pleasent and new the area well. Fast checkin and out. Plan to return to the hotel on my next visit to Bartlesville.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for sending us word of your last stay! We constantly strive to provide the best service and friendliest staff and I am very pleased to learn that you noticed and appreciated our hard work. I am happy to hear that we will be your first choice the next time you are in town and we are looking forward to your next stay!
Norman, OK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

Excellent as always, this Hampton is a model of cleanliness, friendliness and efficiency. I have been very pleased each time I stay here. The staff is very nice, and the Hampton standard is consistently very high.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking a moment to write us a review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that we have provided you with a superb and friendly environment! It is always our goal to set the bar on our performance very high, and your review tells me that we are pretty spot-on with continuously reaching and raising the bar. From all of us here at the Hampton Inn in Bartlesville, we thank you for your review once more and we cannot wait to be your home-away-from-home the next time you’re in town!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

It is value for money hotel with all the amenities. Breakfast has variety and choices, staff is friendly and helpful. Front desk is very co operative and helpful. Definitely a must stay on your visit in Bartlesville.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for your kind words on our hotel! We love it when a guest notices the hard work and “Hamptonality” that we exude. We always have our guest’s best interests in mind and I am very glad to hear that you found our staff very helpful and friendly and found our amenities to be spot-on. I hope that the next time you’re in town that you will stop by and stay with us again!