“Great hotel in Bartlesville, Oklahoma”

Hampton Inn Bartlesville
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Bartlesville
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Wonderful, personalized, delightful. Highly recommend. This Hampton Inn sets the standard for excellence. It's my preferred hotel home base in Northeastern Oklahoma. Staff is patient, personalized and imbued with a high level of customer service. Stay here and find out what it's like to be treated well away from home.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
General Manager I, "Ambassador of Hamptonality" at Hampton Inn Bartlesville, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Thank you very much for such kind words about our hotel! I am tremendously pleased that you consider us your home away from home. We here at the Hampton Inn in Bartlesville strive to provide top-of-the-line personalized experiences with our guests and I’m happy to learn that our work here has exceeded your expectations. I hope that your travels bring you back to our area very soon!

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Hotel room was very spacious, clean and adequately supplied with favorable amenities (microwave, refrig). Breakfast buffet was good, not just a continental carb filled breakfast. Staff was pleasant, cheerful and helpful. I would recommend this hotel without hesitation

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking a quick moment to send us word of your stay. It is always nice to hear from a guest that the hard work we put into creating such a superb environment is well received! As for your recommendations to others- recommend away! We love getting to share our friendly staff and excellent amenities with new and returning guests every day. I hope that you will join the returning guests and continue to be WOWED by our hotel with your future stays.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Had a great expierence and the Hamption Inn was very clean. Staff was very helpful. Staff was very pleasent and new the area well. Fast checkin and out. Plan to return to the hotel on my next visit to Bartlesville.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for sending us word of your last stay! We constantly strive to provide the best service and friendliest staff and I am very pleased to learn that you noticed and appreciated our hard work. I am happy to hear that we will be your first choice the next time you are in town and we are looking forward to your next stay!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Excellent as always, this Hampton is a model of cleanliness, friendliness and efficiency. I have been very pleased each time I stay here. The staff is very nice, and the Hampton standard is consistently very high.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking a moment to write us a review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that we have provided you with a superb and friendly environment! It is always our goal to set the bar on our performance very high, and your review tells me that we are pretty spot-on with continuously reaching and raising the bar. From all of us here at the Hampton Inn in Bartlesville, we thank you for your review once more and we cannot wait to be your home-away-from-home the next time you’re in town!

Reviewed March 22, 2014

It is value for money hotel with all the amenities. Breakfast has variety and choices, staff is friendly and helpful. Front desk is very co operative and helpful. Definitely a must stay on your visit in Bartlesville.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for your kind words on our hotel! We love it when a guest notices the hard work and “Hamptonality” that we exude. We always have our guest’s best interests in mind and I am very glad to hear that you found our staff very helpful and friendly and found our amenities to be spot-on. I hope that the next time you’re in town that you will stop by and stay with us again!

Reviewed March 22, 2014

We visited for a funeral, and wanted a clean and comfortable place to stay. We found it at the Hampton Inn. The Rooms were clean and fresh, and the Staff was really helpful. Would stay here again if we come back to town.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking a quick moment to write us a review! I am very sorry to hear for the reason of your trip; however, I am glad that you found the Hampton Inn so that we could help you to relax in our “clean and fresh” hotel. We hope that the next time you’re in town for any reason that you will let us host you again. See you soon!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

My husband and I just enjoyed 3 nights at the Hampton Inn. Very clean and friendly staff. Great location. Excellent beds. Good breakfast each morning with a good variety. Would return again if ever in Bartlesville, Ok.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
General Manager I, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Bartlesville, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Thank you for writing us such a positive review! Here at the Hampton Inn in Bartlesville, we strive to show our guests that they are our number one priority. I’m pleased to hear that you experienced our friendly staff and the product of our wonderful housekeepers in the cleanliness of the hotel. We would love to accommodate you and your family anytime you’re in our neck of the woods. Thank you again for your review!