“Are flies on the menu”

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Diner Review • Jul 04, 2013

Gator Bytes, Serlion Steak - My wife and I visited the Two Sisters Grill on July 3. The hostess at the door seated us quickly and that is the ONLY good point I have to offer. The service was slow and unresponsive to our desires. The absolute worst part of the experience was the number of flies in the establishment. Even being from Oklahoma where flies are a fact of life, I was appalled by the severity of situation. Even more appalling was the total disregard of our comfort by the working crew.
We have patronized the establishment on several occasions, except for the service being slow at times, our experiences have been good. However; this could be our last time.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I enjoyed my lunch and price was good. Menu had many selections. Waiter was excellent. Food came out timely.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

One of my favorite places in town to eat!!! It is a bar atmosphere for sure, but worth going in. The service is kind of hit or miss as far as time - but the servers are always really nice and seem to be working hard! My favorite thing is their Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich..

Reviewed April 2, 2013

This place is the best place in town if you are looking for a restaurant with REAL Beer choices and not the same old Bud, Bud Light garbage other places have! The food is good and the service is getting better. They have a good wine and drink selection as well.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Cute environment, surprisingly healthy options available for pub grub, decent beer selection for a small town, friendly and kind service.