“Just OK”

Dining options: Late Night
Oklahoma
“Just OK”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

This place was highly recommended so I guess maybe my expectations were too high. It had interesting decor like the copper ceiling. Our server could have been more attentive. She spent most of her time at the bar mixing up different drink concoctions for the bartender and other servers to try. We had to ask for refills on our drinks, we asked for rolls and it took forever to get them - we were almost finished with our meal when she brought them, and we also had to ask her to bring our check. The food was ok. We had the gator bites as an appetizer and they were good. The mac and cheese was good - our steaks were just ok.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank obitwriter

El Paso, TX
“Good food, ok service”
Reviewed May 23, 2012 via mobile

I thought I was walking into a nice looking country bar for diner but was surprised to see people coming in were kind of dressed up.

Ordered the southwestern chicken which was kind of a small portion but perfectly grilled. The tomato soup looked like chilli so I would say it was very decent chilli.

The server was new and a little slow but very courteous.

They have a fair selection of beer and it was cold.

Would definitively go back for a beer.

Meadville, Pennsylvania
“Eat before you go there.”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

It was our first visit to Bartlesville, and every other place was packed. Not Two Sisters. Shoulda been our "sign". The place was cute and wait staff was great - friendly and accomodating, but the food was absolutely terrible. Not only did it take forever, but it arrived cold. Worse yet, it was misrepresented on the menu. The slow roasted beef in the Shepard's Pie turned out to be greasy hamburger meat. My thick, juicy and slightly pink cheese burger, was in reality a thin gray hockey puck. No cheese. I sent it back and the same cold burger came out to me a second time - with a cold slice of cheese that looked like it just came out out the cellophane wrap. And now my fries were also cold. The nachos were a plate of tortilla chips with a blob of cold sour cream and little else. I'll usually give a place a second chance. Not this one. It was too pricey to risk another bad meal.

• Visited May 2012
3 Thank roadweary65
“The food was cold, overpriced, and service was terrible.”
Reviewed May 12, 2012 via mobile

We went for dinner on a Saturday evening. The chip and queso appetizer had literally 12 chips and we were told it would cost extra for more. The food was served cold. My $13 steak was tiny and tasteless. I would not go back even for a free meal.

3 Thank Sharon4217
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
“Penny pinching overpriced food”
Reviewed May 12, 2012 via mobile

I have never complained about price in any review, but a $7 chips and queso came with literally (we counted) 14 chips and a small bowl of velvetee white queso. Similarly the artichoke spinach dip came with 6 pita chips. When we asked about more chips, we were told it would cost another order. Waited more than 20 minutes for a cup of coffee that ended up being instant with lukewarm water. Seriously thought about leaving and canceling our enterees.

3 Thank Pat M