“Great place to stay.....”

Hilton Garden Inn Bartlesville
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Bartlesville
Oklahoma City, OK, United States
“Great place to stay.....”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Rooms nice an clean, the hotel is very quiet and the staff generally very helpful. The food and service in the restaurant, particularly dinner, was excellent. I had one of the best steaks ever (other that what I cook on my grill at home) and our wait person was a prenominal young man who rendered such good service he was the recipient of the largest tip I have ever given.....well worth it. My family will stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Stephen S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bartlesville, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear Tom S, Thank you so much for the great review. You covered a wide range; from your enjoyable dining experience to your room cleanliness, we appreciate it so much. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your steak and the service provided by our team. We strive to maintain a consistent level of quality and we are delighted that you were not disappointed. We look forward in seeing you and your family on your next visit to Bartlesville!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Check in was quick - room was clean however outdated.
Waitress was absolutely HORRIBLE - not a great way to start the day. It was one of the breakfast waitresses. She was very rude and there was another traveler sitting at another table who was there when we walked in and sat down and he hadn't gotten his breakfast when we got up and walked out.
Maybe she was having a bad day - however it spread to all travelers having breakfast.
It was an ok stay but wouldn't stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Stephen S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bartlesville, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Bertibby, I appreciate the time you have taken to post your review about you recent stay at our hotel. I am extremely disappointed on the service you received from our staff and I apologize about the unprofessional attitude demonstrated by my breakfast staff. I realize that our property must continue to make improvements with employee training in order to achieve our goal which is to provide excellence in service to all our guests. Bertbibby, thank you again for your feedback, please know that we value your patronage and that you may reconsider giving us another opportunity the next time you visit our city.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed May 28, 2013

i was attending my 40th high school reunion and it was held at this hotel. we stayed 2 nights. the room was very comfortable. my only 'gripe' was that the elevators had to be the slowest i've ever seen in my life - but that is a small complaint. the morning breakfast was good. a choice of a hot menu or a cold buffet.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you, DrGene4955 for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your kind words on your experience and apologize for the issues you encountered with our slow elevators. My staff enjoyed your group and found everyone fun to work with, we hope you will return to stay with us for your 50th Class Reunion!
Thanks again,
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Hotel is sufficient and clean. The wait staff at the restaurant is slow and unresponsive. Also for a $10 breakfast, I would expect better quality (pancakes were still battery in middle and bacon burnt to a crisp)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Stephen S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bartlesville, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Dear Jeff H: I appreciate your review of your recent experience at our hotel and restaurant. I am extremely disappointed that we did not measure up to your expectations and embarrasses by our performance. The lack of attention by my restaurant staff was apparent from your comments and concerns me a great deal for our goal here is to provide excellent service to all our guest. I will not make excuses for the shortcoming but wish to insure you that this is not typical of the service we provide and again offer my apologies.

Osawatomie, Kansas, United States
Reviewed March 28, 2013

they are very nice and will accommodate your needs.The rooms are big and lots of room and the beds are very comfortable. You can adjust the a/c or heat to your needs which is really nice. I will always stay at a Hilton Garden Inn anytime i travel. I plan on going back again in another month or two.

Room Tip: these rooms are sound proof, it's nice to not hear the people next door talking or watching t.v...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Stephen S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bartlesville, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear Dawn, Thank you for your great comments and for taking the time to review your recent stay. I personally wish to thank you for giving us the opportunity to display our high level of service and hospitality. We look forward to your return visit to our city and your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Bartlesville.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Good hotel, no real issues. Nice rooms, can't say they will be forever memorable but very clean and above average in space. The staff does an excellent job, responsive and courteous. Small quirks became annoying over a week long stay, however, they are pretty petty and don't detract from the overall experience.

Room Tip: Can't say the food at the hotel restaurant was enjoyable. Several places within walking distanc...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Stephen S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bartlesville, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Dear Eric, I wish to thank you for being our guest at the Hilton Garden Inn Bartlesville and for taking the time to review your recent stay. Your feedback and comments allow us to measure the level of service and comfort we provide to our guest. Eric, as you noted we pride ourselves on being the “Best Hotel in Bartlesville” and I personally wish to thank you for giving us the opportunity to display our high level of service and hospitality.
Ferndale, Washington
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Rarely would I say I felt almost as comfortable as at home, but this hotel came as close as is probably possible in a hotel. The place is bright, new, and sensibly furnished and decorated. The staff is welcoming and very helpful. They even carried over some of the friendly and familiar staff from the old Phillips Hotel, now closed. That is a refreshing touch of business class that suggests a thoughtful and caring administration. They have a nicely equipped fit ness center, an a typical hotel size pool and, if you dig sharing hot water with strangers.. a hot tub pool that had clear looking water. The beds were firm and I was told by another guest, that there was a firmness control on the matresses though I didnet notice. The covers are a down comforter over a single sheet. The rooms had individual heat control which seemed to work well. This is important to getting the heat right to sleep under just a sheet or the very warm "down" comforter. My bathroom in a third floor room had only a stand up shower about 15 sq ft in size. There was a single sink in the vanity. Lighting seemed good and the shower did not fog up the room even though there was no obvious ventilation. The desk had all the lighting, internet and charging equipment you could hope for. The price is top end for Bartlesville. Breakfast quality on site though probably makes up for this to some extent as does the need to not find parking if your trip business is in this downtown area.

Room Tip: I stayed with a group of about 8 people and no one mentioned a bad room so just ask for your usual p...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Hikestick
Stephen S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bartlesville, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear Hikestick,
First and foremost I wish to thank you for being our guest at the Hilton Garden Inn Bartlesville and for taking the time to write about your recent experience.
Your comments about our hotel are very kind and we are all pleased that you had a positive guest experience during your stay with us. You are correct that you recognized many familiar staff from the old Phillips Hotel as many of them are the new leaders here at the Hilton Garden Inn. I’ll be sure to pass your comments on to them.
Hikestick, it certainly has been our pleasure to serve you and your colleagues. We look forward to your next visit to our city and stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn Bartlesville.
Sincerely