“New, nice and clean!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Bartlesville
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Bartlesville
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed there over Labor Day weekend. Entire building was clean and new in appearance. Staff was very courteous. It's located right on the main strip with several restraunts within walking distance. Very convenient to the mall and other shopping as well. I would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed: September 2013
Cyndi R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bartlesville, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear Chris,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott of Bartlesville. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again when you come back to the Bartlesville area.

Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised at the nice rooms, good breakfasts, and great rate. The rooms were set up nicely and the showers had plenty of warm water and excellent pressure. The pool was ok, but the hot tub was out of order with this stay.

• Stayed: July 2013
Cyndi R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bartlesville, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Dear Chickyroo,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us and you very sweet comments. I apologize for the hot tub being down. It was unfortunately something we had to wait on a part for. It is now back up and running though. We are very pleased that you liked your room. We hope to see you when you come back this way.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Stayed here for one night and found it to be a very basic hotel, but the rooms and beds were clean, not spacious though. Nothing to remember, not many options to eat in Bartlesville. Just another Fairfield and a very basic one.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Venkata B,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We truly appreciate you staying. It truly makes us happy to know that you were satisfied with our property. We look forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you back to the Bartlesville area.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I was staying in this hotel for a couple of days. That was a pleasant stay, the hotel provide a decent service; the staff is very responsive and friendly. The complimentary breakfast was just what I needed to start my day. Thanks guys!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Cyndi R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bartlesville, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time out to share your comments with us about your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott of Bartlesville. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to make everyone's stay pleasant. I hope you come and see us again when your travels bring you back to Bartlesville.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I booked this the same day I was driving from Omaha to Dallas for a one night stay, part of a 4 day road trip. I was surprised that Fairfield Inn was ranked lower by Trip Advisor than many other Bartlesville motels, so I thought I might be making a mistake. Wrong. Perhaps I was just getting road-hardened, but I found this to be a VERY nice, seemingly new motel. Great room, typical breakfast, free internet, good location, and a good rib restaurant next door -- so I had no complaints. Price was great, as I was able to get the "AARP Rate" (but a hint . . . only found that rate on the Fairfield website, not on other sites that represent ALL hotel brands).

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank gr8uncphil
Reviewed January 15, 2013

This is one of the better hotels for business travelers in Bartlesville. I would rate it much higher, but they never fix the broken exercise equipment. It has been broken for a period of time. Business travelers rely on a good exercise room. This is a very nice hotel, but some things just need to be not overlooked. Rooms are comfortable and not overpriced. Clean and fresh. Hopefully, they will fix the equipment, which has been broken for several weeks, and I will update my review on my next visit.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We drove an hour to stay here,Iit was worth every minute of the drive. The hotel was built in 2008 that looks like it was built in 2012. It is very well-maintained, the hotel staff very friendly, and the food nearby it's incredible. The rooms are very clean and all requests are made expeditiously . Specifically I have to give a shout out to the rib crib. The portions are very generous, we had 14 people including three children and our total bill was $165.00. The service was so good there we just made it an even $200. There is a mall less than three minutes drive away. This hotel offers all the conveniences that you need when staying away from home. We really enjoyed our stay here and the entire hotel staff and management, including Bob who works the breakfast area should all be commended for the great job they did.

Room Tip: I recommend getting the king suite. We stayed in room 427.