“Very basic hotel”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Bartlesville
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Bartlesville
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Stayed here for one night and found it to be a very basic hotel, but the rooms and beds were clean, not spacious though. Nothing to remember, not many options to eat in Bartlesville. Just another Fairfield and a very basic one.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Cyndi R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bartlesville, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Dear Mr. Venkata B,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. We truly appreciate you staying. It truly makes us happy to know that you were satisfied with our property. We look forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you back to the Bartlesville area.

Cyndi Robinson

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I was staying in this hotel for a couple of days. That was a pleasant stay, the hotel provide a decent service; the staff is very responsive and friendly. The complimentary breakfast was just what I needed to start my day. Thanks guys!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Cyndi R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bartlesville, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time out to share your comments with us about your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott of Bartlesville. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to make everyone's stay pleasant. I hope you come and see us again when your travels bring you back to Bartlesville.

Cyndi Robinson

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I booked this the same day I was driving from Omaha to Dallas for a one night stay, part of a 4 day road trip. I was surprised that Fairfield Inn was ranked lower by Trip Advisor than many other Bartlesville motels, so I thought I might be making a mistake. Wrong. Perhaps I was just getting road-hardened, but I found this to be a VERY nice, seemingly new motel. Great room, typical breakfast, free internet, good location, and a good rib restaurant next door -- so I had no complaints. Price was great, as I was able to get the "AARP Rate" (but a hint . . . only found that rate on the Fairfield website, not on other sites that represent ALL hotel brands).

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank gr8uncphil
Reviewed January 15, 2013

This is one of the better hotels for business travelers in Bartlesville. I would rate it much higher, but they never fix the broken exercise equipment. It has been broken for a period of time. Business travelers rely on a good exercise room. This is a very nice hotel, but some things just need to be not overlooked. Rooms are comfortable and not overpriced. Clean and fresh. Hopefully, they will fix the equipment, which has been broken for several weeks, and I will update my review on my next visit.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We drove an hour to stay here,Iit was worth every minute of the drive. The hotel was built in 2008 that looks like it was built in 2012. It is very well-maintained, the hotel staff very friendly, and the food nearby it's incredible. The rooms are very clean and all requests are made expeditiously . Specifically I have to give a shout out to the rib crib. The portions are very generous, we had 14 people including three children and our total bill was $165.00. The service was so good there we just made it an even $200. There is a mall less than three minutes drive away. This hotel offers all the conveniences that you need when staying away from home. We really enjoyed our stay here and the entire hotel staff and management, including Bob who works the breakfast area should all be commended for the great job they did.

Room Tip: I recommend getting the king suite. We stayed in room 427.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Cas3839
Reviewed April 21, 2012

We spent 2 nights there in April. It's a nice, medium priced motel. Location is easy, parking is easy, desk staff does a nice job. There is a "in-between' breakfast-- bigger than continental, not quite full.
Things like Sausage and Egg biscuits in a fridge that you microwave. Waffle maker, cereal, yogurt, boiled eggs, pastry. Some days sausage gravy and biscuits, some days hot oatmeal. My only problem with it (aside from limited 'healthy anything') was that the coffee seemed always 'out.' There was a guy lurking around as a working (I say, "lurking" because he seemed t be scowling and more in the way than helpful) but the coffee still was more 'out' than 'in.'

Facilities are nice enough. The internet did not work but a 1-800 # was able to fix it and then it was fine. And it's not an extra charge-- a plus. Television is cable but fairly limited. We ended up not really watching anything.

I'd stay there again.

Room Tip: Well, 224 was good, because it's far away from the elevator (reducing noise) but very close to t...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 19, 2012

The Fairfield has become a regular stop for us when visiting family and friends in the Bartlesville area. We've stayed here six or seven times in the last three years. Its very clean and comfortable. The employees are always friendly and helpful. One especially bright spot is the breakfast host who goes out of his way to serve guests and always with some cheerful morning discussion. The lobby, breakfast area, pool and recreation room are all inviting. For runners and walkers it backs to a nice new residential area with safe streets.

Room Tip: Very nicely designed accommodations for guests with a wheelchair.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family