“A for Cleanliness, D for Maintenance”

Days Inn & Suites Bartlesville
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Bartlesville
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I have stayed here in the past, and for this visit I stayed four nights while attending a relative's funeral and spending time with family. My room on the first floor was clean which is my top priority. The staff is friendly, the blackout curtains are great and the bed is comfy (with no gross quilted comforter). However, the carpet in my room was worn, stained and ripped. The light did not work at the room's entrance. The blow dryer had fallen off its wall mount and was just sitting on the bathroom counter. The bathroom door would not close at all, and there was no bathroom vent to let steam escape. The sink pop up stopper was missing completely. Since I wear contacts and need to clean them with running water, I must have a sink stopper to keep dropped lenses from washing away. I called the front desk and they did send a maintenance man to replace the missing stopper very quickly.

The second night, there was a problem with my room key, and it took about 45 minutes to get it all straightened out with the maintenance man and the desk clerk.

The last night, I needed to check in with my flight reservation the next morning. The WiFi in my room wasn't working. I went down to the business center...no internet. I told the desk clerk I needed to check in with my flight and was her computer working? She said she didn't know anything about computers or the internet. But she was very nice and said I could come around to her computer and try. I was able to check in with her computer, but since she didn't know anything about the printer, and the connection to the printer wasn't working, I couldn't get my boarding pass.

So everyone was nice, the hotel is clean, but someone needs to spend some money to bring the place up to speed with WiFi and maintenance issues.

I will return to this La Quinta Inn because, as I said, it is clean and that is what I care about the most!

Room Tip: Ask if they have any recently remodeled rooms when you make your reservation!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
DeAnna R, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Bartlesville, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Thank you for your feed back on your recent stay at the LaQuinta Inn. I would like to appologize for the issues you had during your stay. There is definitely room for improvement but the team here is very eager and dedicated to improve our product and quality to satisfy our guest. Thank you very much for being a loyal guest at LaQuinta Inn and we will do our best to make sure your next stay is better.

A La Quinta traveler
Douglass, Kansas, USA
Reviewed September 16, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank A La Quinta traveler
DeAnna R, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Bartlesville, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Enjoyed our stay at the La Quinta in Bartlesville, OK this past weekend. Only issue with with the card readers at the building entrance and pool entrance didn't want to work very well. Other than that it was a nice stay with good breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to let everyone know what a good property this is. It is easy when you have great guest. Thank you again.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

My niece and I stayed here Christmas night while visiting family; I had booked this hotel using hotels.com, so I was nervous about it. The staff was nice at check in, the facilities were nice as well. The hotel building was old, but it was clean and well-kept. The room was clean, comfortable and nicely decorated. The pool looked fun, it was really big, but we didn't go swimming. Breakfast was great and the lady tending the breakfast area was very nice.
Overall, I would definitely stay here again. It was a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
DeAnna R, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Bartlesville, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Thank you very much for your recommendation. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our property. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Bartlesville area.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here after visiting The Tallgrass Prairie Preserve. Room was clean and comfortable and a nice cool relief after a day in the heat. Breakfast was very good with bacon, ham, eggs, & biscuit and gravy.

• Stayed: September 2013
DeAnna R, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Bartlesville, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay at the LaQuinta Inn while traveling to the Bartlesville area. We appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to let everyone know that this is a comfortable place to stay when your away from home. Thank you for your nice comments.

A La Quinta traveler
Missouri City, Texas, USA
Reviewed July 31, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
DeAnna R, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Bartlesville, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
joplin
Reviewed July 7, 2013

For the money, the rooms were clean, comfortable and staff was very friendly. The rooms are easily accessible with the elevator. Breakfast room was extremely clean and well-stocked. Coffee was good and pleniful. Didn't use the pool, but it looked very inviting and clean. Good family stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
DeAnna R, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Bartlesville, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Thank you for choosing the LaQuinta Inn in Bartlesville. Thank you for such a nice compliment. The team will be delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Bartlesville area.