“Weird old building with a bad layout”

Days Inn & Suites Bartlesville
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Bartlesville
Reviewed April 13, 2011

Nice staff. La Quinta needs to bite the bullet and knock this old mess down and build a new one (preferably in a lot with more space for landscaping). This place is creepy, old, gross and the high bed almost makes you hit the ceiling panels with your head. I REALLY wanted to go swimming; although, I just couldn't justify the weird murky pool room with a fishtank window for everyone to watch you through. There were strange handicapped rooms in the pool area. I kept wondering if the elevator would collapse.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Days Inn & Suites Bartlesville

Reviewed March 21, 2011

When I called ahead to check pricing, the lady was very nice and answered all my questions. When I arrived she remembered talking to me and helped me get checked into the room I had asked about. She was very nice and helpful. The room was nice and we slept great. The hotel was quite and in a good location near food in walking distance. The hotel had wi-fi and fridge. Overall it worked great for our 1 night there!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2010

The front desk staff is what made the difference here, very attentive and friendly. The room was clean, great water pressure, just hope the folks staying on either side of your room are quite! yes the walls are thin and it can be noisy. that is the only down side.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2010

The beds were great and they even made us waffles. The staff were wonderful and nice. Service is incredible. Enjoyed the indoor pool. The motel is next to a bowling alley. What more can you ask for at $75.00 a night. Definitely would recommend this motel.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2010

We found this motel from http://www.petswelcome.com/ and found it to be a TRUELY welcoming Pet-Friendly place to stay! We came to help my daughter move into her new college home (Oklahoma Wesleyan University) all the way from Colorado Springs, Colorado. After a ten+ hour drive, we were tired and well... HOT! We had an issue with the air-conditioner in our room, (not at all uncommon for this time of year, 106 degree farenheit weather taking it's toll on everyone's air conditioners) and they immediately moved us to a room where we found relief from the heat in a very nice, comfortable, clean room! The dogs were welcomed, and our privacy to the room respected. The breakfast crew was exceptionally cheerful & helpful, and the night shift front desk staff friendly and welcoming! HIGHLY recommended! There are things to do nearby and the hotel offers a nice pool, gym and other ammenities that make you feel at home like the bag of microwave popcorn by the TV, the toothpaste and shampoos, etc. Thank you La Quinta, once again, for your outstanding service!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2010

I was a little concerned when I pulled into the parking lot, which the hotel shares with a bowling alley that was rocking on a Saturday night. All went well, though. The rooms are big, clean and comfortable, and the price is right. There was some noise early on because the ice machine was outside my door; I was right next to the elevator, too, but I never heard it. Breakfast buffet was good.

Bartlesville hotels are pretty evenly split between new/expensive and old/cheap. This one splits the difference and offers a good value. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed August 10, 2010

I had to see a local specialist in Bartlesville, OK. My best friend andI went two days earlier than my appointment to check out some of the sights there. The room was very very clean, so was the bathroom. Everything was great! The staff was very friendly and helpful when asked a question. The breakfast was outstanding for a hotel breakfast and the rate was wonderful. Thanks for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends