Kautilya Zanesville Hotel
Economy Inn(Zanesville)
$60
$54
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 7, 2011

booked this hotel on hotels.com as a stop over on our way to see our grandaugther in new jersey. we paid 90 dollars a night for a room that other people were being quoted 55 dollars. since we paid extra we were given a suite. the carpet and furniture was so dirty that i was afraid to stand or sit anywhere. the bathtub drain was laying on the side of the tub. It was late and we were tired so we stayed,but never again!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dissapointed058
Reviewed April 30, 2011

We got 3 rooms in one day there. First room smelled so bad like dog and smoke and the heater had left a hole in the wall you could see outside and bug where coming in yuk. The second room smelled bad and tv did not work and the 3rd room was ok but when we got up there where ants all over the sink and table gross. I would not tell anyone to go there.

The breakfast was yuk and it said in ad on web they had place to eat there no there was not they could not get there permits for it. well then it should not be on the site.. It smelled so bad of smoke all over the place.

the pool was the only thing nice there . Kids loved it. I thought ramada's where nice hotels but i guess i was wrong.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank jeannie10kids
Reviewed April 19, 2011

another poor example of how ramada has went down hill. Didnt feel safe. roof leaks. they let people hang out in the hot tub drinking and smoking at 2am. breakfast was pathetic and no newspaper

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank SalonJunkie73
Reviewed March 28, 2011

In February of 2011 I was moving and my new home wouldnt be ready for 3 weeks so we apt to stay at this local hotel close to the kids school, we wer treated with the upmost respect and kindness the older couple who cleans made my day every morning with their smiles and kindness, it was rough not having a home for a few weeks but they made us seem like we did I thank them all

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2010

I was expecting the absolute worst as I have heard...but it was amazing! SUPER CLEAN! Bathroom was immaculate! Spotless. Beds were comfortable, room temp was perfect, there was a microwave. I am a complainer, I look for something wrong, but I couldn’t find anything wrong with this room. If you need a good night’s sleep and passing through Zanesville, Ohio...stop at Ramada Inn. You'll be happy you did. I forgot to mention that pool was awesome, very big pool and staff was polite too.

Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business