“But I want to watch TV while I work at the desk.”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Zanesville
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Good location right off highway. Lot's of food options nearby. Breakfast is good but the sausage gravy is to runny, not thick enough.

I have one complaint that would have been much bigger had I been there more than one night for work. WHen you sit at the work desk, you stare into the corner and the desk can not be moved. I want to be able to see the television while I am working. This is a major design flaw. I had a King room, so it may be different in other style rooms.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Amy S, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2015

Amber A. Laird
Comfort Inn
740-454-4144

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

After a hard days of work, all a man wants to see is a hot shower and a warm bed, but a smiling face as you walk in makes you feel welcome. All the staff from the management down to the maintenance crew welcomes you. Wonderful locally owned hotel makes you feel right at home. The house keepers keep the rooms in top shape. They have a wonderful breakfast selection, gravy and biscuits down to waffles. Have to give hats off to the lil sweet breakfast lady that keeps it goin. If ya get a chance the sausage links are wonderful. But if you are in the Zainesville ohio area and needing a room. Comfort inn, all I have to say.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Amy S, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Thank you for the great review. It is very important to us so we can continue to create an enjoyable experience for all of our guest. We are happy our locally owned hotel makes you feel at home, can't wait to see your smiling face again soon!

Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Very nice place..Staff is very nice and make you feel like your at home..Will definitely continue staying here..Rooms are clean, beds are comfortable and coffee is good..would highly recommend to anyone looking for a nice place to stay

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Amy S, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Dear Grant,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review. We are happy to be your home away from home. Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thank you again!

Linda Kelly

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We stayed in between Christmas and New Years 2013. Did the reservation through Choice.com; as a member of the "Privileges" program we are offered several ways to obtain the best rate.

We were pleased at how spacious the place was- nice wide hallways and 'deep' rooms. The furniture is standard "Comfort Inn", which is to say not a lot of storage, but this room had a generous sized 'closet' area and two luggage stands, so the lack of space in the drawers was not nearly as much of an issue as we've encountered on other properties.

The people were nice, and helpful when needed. My wife commented that the beds were noticeably more comfortable at this property. They must be- I had no issues and slept soundly. All fixtures and the heater worked as they should.

I appreciated the separate TV channel listing and HBO guide 'portfolio'- saved me from removing the page from the guest 'handbook' binder. It's the small things.... :)

Overall, no cons to speak of. We'd come back.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Brian_Donna_2010
Amy S, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Dear Brian,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review on TripAdvisor.com.We are glad you and your family enjoyed staying at Comfort Inn-Zanesville and that your wife slept comfortable on our new Serta Perfect Sleeper Mattresses. Your positive feedback is appreciated and will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff. We hope to see you again when traveling through the Zanesville, Ohio area!

Linda Kelly

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stayed here for a conference. Had 3 rooms. Our group left something in two of the rooms on accident. When I called to ask about the items....nothing was turned in for either room. :( All of the years of traveling I've never had this happen. Not a very trustworthy place!
The rooms are very noisy...from hallway noise to the rooms next door. I could actually hear the guests entire conversation!
Other than that....would be ok for an overnight stay if you bring your sound machine and don't leave anything!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I made reservations while my mother and 95 year old grandmother were traveling down I70. I called the hotel multiple times asking multiple questions. The lady at the front desk was very assuring and helpful each time I called. My mother and grandmother both told me about their stay (I work at a hotel). They mentioned they were extremely busy at check-in but quickly got to them and apologized for their wait. They also made sure they were close to the elevator so my grandmother didn't have to walk far. That evening my mom had a hard time accessing the outside door and walked around to the front desk for help. Although she was not prompting the door correctly they walked her around to be sure she could access the door with no problems. They next morning breakfast was wonderful and they made special accommodations for my grandmother's tea. The hotel was very busy but each employee they came in contact with made them feel special and important. This is very impressive. Did I mention they were receiving a special discounted rate? Even at a low rate they were equally important. My mom travels this interstate several times a year. Zaneville is a good stopping point and she will be staying at the Comfort Inn from now on.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

The comfort in was Great, people very friendly, and breakfast wax good!
The only major issue is PARKING. Every night the lot was full of trucks and trailers parked side ways taking up slot of spaces.
Another issue is the Internet kept shutting down.

• Stayed: July 2013